St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a decent scrub, not too harsh, not too gentle where it feels like it isn't doing anything. But I never noticed that it cleared my acne or blackheads any. But it still felt nice.
I started using this about two weeks ago and I can honestly say that it really is helping to lessen the blackheads on my cheeks and nose. It smells really good too
I use St.Ives not just for my face, but for my body as well. It is such a great product. The only one I have used and it worked. I like to use it right before shaving, and I have not had any ingrown hairs since then.
I absolutely love this product nice been using this for years. Leaves your face really smooth and soft. And removes dry skin and blemishes. The price is awesome too
A facial scrub should have smaller grains than this to avoid damaging the skin. This is a terrific BODY scrub, however, because the grains do not dissolve. Excellent for use on the legs or anywhere prior to shaving!
I received this in the campus vox box and I love it. Even though I don't have acne its a good product to clean your face with. It leaves your skin soft. It may just be my new face wash.
My daughter introduced this product to me a few years ago...I have been using it every since. .... I really like it....And some products in the past broke my face out...but this one never has. Gentle to the skin... great product ...I would recommend it....
This has been my go to exfoliant for years and I can't imagine ever giving it up. Love love love it. Perfect for face and all over body. I'm always so smooth after
I love the apricot scrub so much! It's one of the best face product I've used so far. It is great at exfoliating and the results are amazing. I don't seem to break out too much anymore.
Smells great and in an exfoletes, at night i wipe off all my make up with a make up remover wipe and i feel my face is dirty once i start using this scrub i work it in with my finger tips rinse with warm water and my face feels so smooth soft and clean
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos