BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Heather C.
I wont use anything else. i have combination skin, meaning sometimes it's dry and sometimes it's oily. This apricot scrub works perfect for both kinds of skin and clears acne pretty well!
Diahann W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great facial scrub. I have been using it for a while. I don't use it everyday because I have very sensitive skin, so I just use it about 2-3 times a week.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub.
Amanda O.
El Paso, TX
I really adore this product. It makes my skin feel so soft and I can already see my black heads getting smaller. It really does work if you use it on a daily basis.
kerin m.
Huntersville, NC
I have acme all over my body sometimes, this semms to be the only thing the can provide a oily control layer to prevent more acme from form as far as getting rid of acme and black heads i would need another bottle but it is effective, and it smells nice
Yancy S.
Hyattsville, MD
Have never tried this before but from what the reviews are saying I'd love to try this sometime soon. I don't have acne problems but I do get my blackheads here & there so it'd be nice :)
Bethany G.
Provo, UT
I've been using this for about 6 months, and it's a really great exfoliator! My face always feels super clean, smooth, and healthy after I use it. I don't use it every day, maybe just about three times per week, and it's always a noticeable difference.
Laureana S.
Chula Vista, CA
This does as it says. It's incredibly exfoliating and might be s little much for some people with more sensitive skin, but I noticed my skin keeping clear while I was using this product.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I feel like this scrub doesn't do anything for my skin. It's a little harsh so I feel like I'm actually harming my skin. The only plus is that it smells pretty good
Jen M.
Love this! it is by far the best scrub i have ever used! works great for my dry/acne prone skin! and smells delightful! i have repurchased this one over and over :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.