St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I wont use anything else. i have combination skin, meaning sometimes it's dry and sometimes it's oily. This apricot scrub works perfect for both kinds of skin and clears acne pretty well!
This is a great facial scrub. I have been using it for a while. I don't use it everyday because I have very sensitive skin, so I just use it about 2-3 times a week.
My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub.
I really adore this product. It makes my skin feel so soft and I can already see my black heads getting smaller. It really does work if you use it on a daily basis.
I have acme all over my body sometimes, this semms to be the only thing the can provide a oily control layer to prevent more acme from form as far as getting rid of acme and black heads i would need another bottle but it is effective, and it smells nice
Have never tried this before but from what the reviews are saying I'd love to try this sometime soon. I don't have acne problems but I do get my blackheads here & there so it'd be nice :)
I've been using this for about 6 months, and it's a really great exfoliator! My face always feels super clean, smooth, and healthy after I use it. I don't use it every day, maybe just about three times per week, and it's always a noticeable difference.
This does as it says. It's incredibly exfoliating and might be s little much for some people with more sensitive skin, but I noticed my skin keeping clear while I was using this product.
I feel like this scrub doesn't do anything for my skin. It's a little harsh so I feel like I'm actually harming my skin. The only plus is that it smells pretty good
Love this! it is by far the best scrub i have ever used! works great for my dry/acne prone skin! and smells delightful! i have repurchased this one over and over :)
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos