St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love how this exfoliates my face, it leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean after i use it. With this product it is worth it to by the name brand product, over the knock off brand.
Made my face super soft and it smells good too ! I can literally feel the scrub lifting off all the days dirt and grim and makeup, and leaves it feeling baby soft.
The only exfoliant/cleanser I've used on my face for the last like 14 years of my life. I have hyper sensitive skin and extremely dry skin and this works wonders making my skin smooth.
I used this years ago when I was a teen. St. Ives works so well and I like that I can feel the scrubbers. It smells great, works awesome, and is gentle on my skin.
I love this stuff and always have. I think it works great as a scrub. Does it actually remove blackheads? No, not for me, but it did clear up blemishes and left my face feeling smooth!
This product is amazing at keeping clogged pores at bay! It is gentle enough that i use it approximately every other day. My skin is soft and I seldom get pimples!
I used this every morning in the shower and it really helped clear away the dead skin and it didn't make me break out. But I didn't notice it helping clear up my skin very much. It just kind of kept my skin as it was.
The scrub gets deep to clean out pores. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Easy to rinse off not like some scrubs where the grit sticks to your skin all day. Very cheap compared to other facial cleaners. Definitely get more than you pay for this
This is a staple in our house for decades. It is reasonably priced and will do what a.more exspensive scrub can do. I'd buy this over many other products. Use it faithfully
I love the apricot scrub so much! It's one of the best face product I've used so far. It is great at exfoliating and the results are amazing. I don't seem to break out too much anymore.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos