BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tiffany W.
Ty Ty, GA
Love, love, love!! This stuff is amazing and makes your skin feel so good after using it. I also use the other washes that St. Ives makes for other types of skin issues. Everyone of these washes have worked perfect!
Bethany G.
Provo, UT
I've been using this for about 6 months, and it's a really great exfoliator! My face always feels super clean, smooth, and healthy after I use it. I don't use it every day, maybe just about three times per week, and it's always a noticeable difference.
Jamie Y.
I swear by this stuff. Usually use it on my chest and back to keep breakouts in check. On my face sometimes, but it can be pretty drying on the face especially, so don't use it every day.
Jamie G.
lewiston ny
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product! Just be careful if you already have dry skin (like me).. I recommend only using it once or twice a week if you have dry problematic skin.
Dapheny P.
Tavares, FL
I like this scrub. I've been using it for about 2 years now and it always gives me a good exfoliation when i fell like my skin needs a little extra cleanse.
This will stay in my regimen
Shannon T.
kenilworth, NJ
So I've tried everything facial scrub there is and i always seem to come back to st ives. I love the way it makes my face feel and it really seems more vibrant after i use it. I have oily skin and this just takes away all shine but gives such a radiance.
Brianna D.
Gainesville, Florida
I have been using St Ives for years! The only face scrub that takes off my full coverage foundation all the way. Leaves my pores feeling cool and fresh and helps keep away the blemishes.
Brittany J.
Lake Charles, LA
I received this in the campus vox box and I love it. Even though I don't have acne its a good product to clean your face with. It leaves your skin soft. It may just be my new face wash.
Dejaney M.
Tobyhanna
I love this product! I love subbing masks because my skin does get pretty dry in the winter time, and this scrub really helps take off dead skin, which leaves my skin soft and beautiful.
Laurice L.
Saint Paul, MN
My friend let my try this and I was very happy with how my smooth my skin was afterwards. I generally have dry skin after washing my face and this product really helped make it smoothr.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.