St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used to love this, but now I'm just "meh" about it. I'm not sure if they changed something in it, or if I have just stopped liking it due to using better products.
I personally really like how clean it makes your skin feel. However the spa I get facials done said you really should not use it that it’s very damaging to your skin
People say this is one of the worst things you can put on your face. I don’t know why because I love this product. It does the job it claims to do and for a decent price.
This product is very underrated. It’s very cheap and works well on the skin. Wouldn’t recommend using often. It’ll start to dry the skin out. But still a great product
This is one of my go to's for a gentle but good scrub. I like scrubs because it takes off my makeup much better than just a gel or cream cleanser. Very inexpensive.
this product wasn't terrible but I need something a little more stronger to get rid of my problematic acne. it smells great though and feels really good on the skin
Amazing!!!! Highly recommend a great exfoliate for daily or weekly usage! Cleans your face so good, cheap and quality is great! Would tell everyone it’s a must buy.
When I was a teenager this was my go to facial wash. It made my skin smooth and helped with acne. I had quit using it because as I got older my skin became sensitive.
Exfoliates perfect. The beads are not too rough on the face. Smells great as well and the price is cheap! I would def recommend. Doesn't leave my face oily or dry.
I love this scrub! I saw a difference in my skin after the first use! I am currently fighting breakouts in my foreheads and cheeks and this is definitely helping. And the price is 👌. Totally worth it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos