St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It works well for the first few weeks but then starts to loss its effectiveness. It is to rough for certain parts of the face but for the price i would buy it again.
I love love love this product. I have dry flaky skin and this scrub always removes my dry dead skin and it leaves my skin nice and soft and smooth, It doesn't burn or sting or anything. Its the best, i use it everyday twice a day. You won't be disappointed!
I use this probably 4 times a week, to help me get rid of some of my dead skin cells that like to hang out on my face. It brightens my face & leaves my skin glowing!
I have oily combo skin and this is a Great product for removing any oil and black heads. Leaves face extra smooth and soft. Doesn't leave face feeling dry or "tight".
I like this as a body scrub for all week long but as a face scrub it okay for 2 ties a week because it it harsh at times always a fan of st Ives products and lotions
I have tried lots of cleansers and scrubs and this particular scrub buffs away all the impurities on my face and it feels so soft and smooth. I don't have to wash it twice with this for it to feel clean. Love this product
I love this product, it works perfect for me. I could see the difference since the first time I put it on. I don't even know how this is at such an affordable price.
Absolutely love it. It goes deep in my pores and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturizing. I put it on everyday before I wake up and it leaves my skin so soft so happy with the buy!
I use this this once a week to not only exfoliate my face but also my legs and bikini area before and after shaving! Great inexpensive product with multiple purposes!
It really cleans your pores and has a fresh feeling after you wash it off. It is a good product for sensitive skin, it doesn't break me out ever. I always end up going back to this product
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos