BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Erica A.
Livingston, CA
I didn't really like this scrub....I was expecting more from it but it didn't do anything. the granular texture is was too thick. Never again will I buy this product
Angela K.
Bedford, IN
This my go to face wash at night, the microbe beads help get down into the pores.. It removes my makeup and I believe it keeps the blemishes away as well as blackheads.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I've used this product tons of times. I actually like to use it on my legs right before I shave. The exfoliant helps me get a close shave and a very smooth finish.
Winona U.
Campo, CA
Great product. I love the effect the scrub has on my face. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I feel it keeps my pores clean and helps me avoid an oily face.
Nastassja S.
Palermo, ME
If you're looking for a very clean and fresh scrubbed face this is the scrub to use! If your skin is damaged from blemishes or acne Like open I would not recommend !
Elisa L.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of the products I absolutely cannot live without. It makes my skin feel and look great even when used everyday. It doesn't dry or irritate my face which is why I've been able to use it for so long (10+ years).
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used St.Ive's scrub along with their green tee scrub for many years now! I love how gentle it is on my sensitive skin! Also, I have a really clear face too and whenever I need a good exfoliate this scrub is my go-to.
Andrea H.
Lancaster, CA
This is my absolute favorite face scrub ever! I love the exfoliating feeling of it on my skin. I love knowing that it's really digging into my skin and getting rid of dirt. My face is always so nice and smooth afterwards!
Evelyn  H.
This scrub is the best facial cleaner that I have ever used! No matter how many times I try to deviate from this product I always end up coming back. It has helped in clearing out my blackheads and minimizing my pores.
Callie B.
Personally, I love this product but there are such terrible accusations about it being harmful for your skin that it almost scares me. I use this a few times a month.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.