St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I just love this apricot face scrub, I've been using it since I was 12 and I love it!! thank you public schools for all the samples they gave out when I was younger.
I've used this stuff since I was 13. Works great. Keeps face soft and clean, I've never had a problem with dry skin. I have friends that also use it and they have the same results as me. Helps my break outs within a day.
I've been using this stuff since I was a kid and love it as much now as I ever did. It seriously smells good enough to eat and really does the job of exfoliating my face and keeping my pores clean and clear of blackheads!
This stuff helps my skin so much. It's the best scrub I've found out there. It does not leave my combination skin too dry or oily. It actually helps blackheads, too!
Used to be a big fan, but as i have gotten older it the last time i used this it seemed to leave my face a little greasy afterwards. like it didn't feel clean to me.
This is good for a once daily use. I found it dried out my skin too much and I had to stop using it. The smell is refreshing and if my skin would have tolerated it I would've kept using it!
This is a great exfoliator. I like to use it a couple of times per week because it really makes my skin feel squeaky clean although it can be a little drying at times.
I havent tried many other things with this brand but I always buy this specific product. I love the smell of the apricot and the little beads. Its exfoliating without being too harsh.
I find that this is my holy grail face cleanser. It always works for me even when I have not used it in several months. The price is ALWAYS better than other brands.
This scrub is too harsh on the skin. It causes micro tears and irritates it. It dried out my skin. If you were to still use this, I would suggest using it sparingly.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos