BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Priscilla B.
Stafford , VA
I like this product because it leaves my skin clean and soft. The smell is a plus! I have been using it for about a month and think I will definitely get another one.
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
I havent tried many other things with this brand but I always buy this specific product. I love the smell of the apricot and the little beads. Its exfoliating without being too harsh.
Winona U.
Campo, CA
Great product. I love the effect the scrub has on my face. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I feel it keeps my pores clean and helps me avoid an oily face.
Monserrat D.
Cypress
Best scrub I’ve ever used really refreshes your skin it’s between gentle and harsh depending on your skin type and after use I would moisturize your skin. I really recommend this product .
Tiffany t.
San Jose, CA
It really cleans your pores and has a fresh feeling after you wash it off. It is a good product for sensitive skin, it doesn't break me out ever. I always end up going back to this product
Kaitlin C.
This scrub is too harsh on the skin. It causes micro tears and irritates it. It dried out my skin. If you were to still use this, I would suggest using it sparingly.
Lauren W.
Coolville, OH
Amazing! I use this EVERYDAY to fight those little blemishes! Really good price and you can purchase at any pharmacy or even Walmart! Well exceed my expectations when I bought this scrub.
abby c.
This is a super great product that makes my face feel alive and very cleansed. I don't think it is super great for everyday because it is kind of an exfoliant but I still really love it!  Also the scent is amazing!  Would buy again and recommend to others!  Great product!
Julia M.
Dover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried lots of cleansers and scrubs and this particular scrub buffs away all the impurities on my face and it feels so soft and smooth. I don't have to wash it twice with this for it to feel clean. Love this product
Julia K.
Millersville, PA
I went to my dermatologist and she couldn't swear off of this stuff more. She explained and showed me with pictures how this product tears and rips the skin, and how any bacteria in pores is essentially spread all across the skin, creating more of a problem.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.