BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Stacee F.
Atascadero, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using thins Cream! Its one of the few products that work with my skin and gets rid of most blackheads. It smells great and makes your skin feel nice and clean.
Mayia S.
Chandler, AZ
Love St Ives, been using this product for years. I absolutely love it. Its definitely something that can be used everyday. Personally, I love using it in the morning right after I wake up.
Sarah M.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product on a whim and it turned out to be great. It helps keep my face clear and even my boyfriend can use it. One product for the both of our skins!!!
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find that this is my holy grail face cleanser. It always works for me even when I have not used it in several months. The price is ALWAYS better than other brands.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using this since I was 13 (22 now). Great scrub, but don't use it everyday or it can be irritating. I usually use it once a week for a good deep cleaning.
Danielle A.
Houston , TX
I love love love this product. I have dry flaky skin and this scrub always removes my dry dead skin and it leaves my skin nice and soft and smooth, It doesn't burn or sting or anything. Its the best, i use it everyday twice a day. You won't be disappointed!
Casey D.
Rixeyville, VA
St Ives Apricot Scrub is awesome. I love that it is a natural exfoliant and is very inexpensive. It works great with my sensitive skin because it exfoliates without being too harsh. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Sara M.
Lesage, WV
I use this about twice a week and it works great for my face. I wouldn't use it everyday because it can harm your skin but a good product to use every once an awhile.
Shanay H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I remember being a teen and my mom buying this for me to use and ever since think have been using it. Now I still go get other scrubs but this one is by far the best.
Tina T.
San Gabriel , CA
While this product is super inexpensive, I wouldn't suggest for anyone to use it more than 1-2x a week, because it is just so harsh on the skin! It might work better for "backne" or for a deep exfoliation for the body..
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.