BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Shaneya H.
Love love this product. I use it to exfoliate 3 days of the week and it definitely gets the job done. Gets all the dead skin out and feeling refreshed. [product:st.-ives-apricot-fresh-skin-scrub]
Ila P.
One of the best product of St. Ives. I use this product twice a week and it does its magic. It freshen ups the skin and cleans large pores so easily. Must have scrub.
Yesenia L.
Rochester, NY
Even though I do not use it anymore this product was one of my favorites. Loved the smell and how it made my skin feel. I have tried other more costly ones before and they didn't compare.
Maria G.
Jamaica, NY
Absolutely love it. It goes deep in my pores and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturizing. I put it on everyday before I wake up and it leaves my skin so soft so happy with the buy!
Megan V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I can't say I believe that this does anyth for my blemishes. However, this is a fantastic, natural, time tested explorator. Looking for a good exfoliating product!? This is your product!
Dana S.
Merritt Is, FL
Used to be a big fan, but as i have gotten older it the last time i used this it seemed to leave my face a little greasy afterwards. like it didn't feel clean to me.
Megan S.
Nazareth, PA
This is a nice scrub and I like to use it once or twice a week but it can be very harsh especially if you have sensitive skin or bad breakouts. It's pretty good for the price but i rather spend a couple extra bucks on a product that isn't too harsh on my skin
Priscilla B.
Stafford , VA
I like this product because it leaves my skin clean and soft. The smell is a plus! I have been using it for about a month and think I will definitely get another one.
Lily G.
I am a big fan of St. Ives products. I've had trouble with acne and this product has really helped. The scrub leaves my skin super soft and refreshed while getting rid of my problem areas. It can be a little too much at times, so just don't scrub too hard
Kacie S.
This is the only facial cleanser I use anymore. it really helps with my blemishes because I have acne prone skin. since using this product I hardly break out anymore.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.