St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love love this product. I use it to exfoliate 3 days of the week and it definitely gets the job done. Gets all the dead skin out and feeling refreshed. [product:st.-ives-apricot-fresh-skin-scrub]
One of the best product of St. Ives. I use this product twice a week and it does its magic. It freshen ups the skin and cleans large pores so easily. Must have scrub.
Even though I do not use it anymore this product was one of my favorites. Loved the smell and how it made my skin feel. I have tried other more costly ones before and they didn't compare.
Absolutely love it. It goes deep in my pores and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturizing. I put it on everyday before I wake up and it leaves my skin so soft so happy with the buy!
I can't say I believe that this does anyth for my blemishes. However, this is a fantastic, natural, time tested explorator. Looking for a good exfoliating product!? This is your product!
Used to be a big fan, but as i have gotten older it the last time i used this it seemed to leave my face a little greasy afterwards. like it didn't feel clean to me.
This is a nice scrub and I like to use it once or twice a week but it can be very harsh especially if you have sensitive skin or bad breakouts. It's pretty good for the price but i rather spend a couple extra bucks on a product that isn't too harsh on my skin
I like this product because it leaves my skin clean and soft. The smell is a plus! I have been using it for about a month and think I will definitely get another one.
I am a big fan of St. Ives products. I've had trouble with acne and this product has really helped. The scrub leaves my skin super soft and refreshed while getting rid of my problem areas. It can be a little too much at times, so just don't scrub too hard
This is the only facial cleanser I use anymore. it really helps with my blemishes because I have acne prone skin. since using this product I hardly break out anymore.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos