St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is very hit and miss with my skin. I'm very sensitive and am prone to buring if I don't use the right products. Sometimes this doesn't burn my skin, sometimes it does
I’ve used this product off and on since I was a kid and I still love using it. So easy to apply and massage in your skin and then rinse off. Love the fact that it does not use micro beads, only walnut shells.
I will forever keep purchasing this product. The perfect exfoliating face wash. Gets rid of impurities, tough on dirt and leaves your skin polished and clean. A staple of mine.
This product is not bad it smells very good. And it tends to be within a good price range for a good product. I like this product because it has the little beads in it
I have been using this product for several years now. I feel like it is a great addition to anyones beginner skin care routine. It is affordable and gets the job done. It is a harsh exfoliator that penetrates the pores to cleans the skin and fight acne. It is a harsh product if you rub your face too hard or use a strong spin brush. For a gentler use, I would recommend washing your face in soft circular motions or using a soft bristle head on your spin brush. My only con is that this product is not very moisturizing. It can end up drying your skin if you do not moisturizer very well after your use. I would recommend this product for someone with oily or combo skin with light to medium acne. St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Love this scrub! I buy mine at Walmart! Sure affordable and the smell is amazing! I love to used at night with another cleanser mixed in with it for the extra clean!
My go to for exfoliating my skin at night before i have to wash the rest of my face. It helps get all the dead skin off my face making it easier and smoother for me.
I have been using this product for years and it helps tremendously with my ingrown hairs! It also makes my skin super glowy and soft! Will use this product forever!!
I love love love this product! I have been using it for years! The apricot scrub feels like it’s deep cleaning my face and really getting off the dirt and dead skin!
I've been using this face wash scrub every day for the last few years. It keeps my pores clear and makes my skin feel smooth and clean! I love the exfoliating scrub!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos