BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Monserrat D.
Cypress
Best scrub I’ve ever used really refreshes your skin it’s between gentle and harsh depending on your skin type and after use I would moisturize your skin. I really recommend this product .
Natasha A.
Winston Salem, NC
I used to love it but then realized it was too rough for my skin and left my skin looking patchy all the time. I would recommend only using it once or twice a week..
Julia K.
Millersville, PA
I went to my dermatologist and she couldn't swear off of this stuff more. She explained and showed me with pictures how this product tears and rips the skin, and how any bacteria in pores is essentially spread all across the skin, creating more of a problem.
Tiffany Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this since high school and have always liked it but recent articles have indicated that this is actually harmful for your skin, so I've stopped using it. It's a shame because I actually did enjoy this product.
Julia L.
This stuff is great for exfoliating since it leaves my skin smooth and soft, but it didn't seem to do anything for my acne which was kind of disappointing. I was definitely left with a clean feeling afterwards, though.
Kimberly B.
Saint Georges, DE
I have been using this scrub for years now and I highly recommend it. Makes my skin look and feel fabulous. It should not be used as part of a daily regimen though.
Aaliyah C.
Rialto, CA
This face rub feels really nice while washing your skin. Once you rinse off the face rub I have notice there still a little bit of makeup on your face. I recommend you washing your face first then using the face scrub
Amber J.
I've only used this product once, but it smells fantastic and really left my face feeling smooth and clean! I would recommend this product and use it again for sure.
McKinley L.
Saint Paul, MN
It works well for the first few weeks but then starts to loss its effectiveness. It is to rough for certain parts of the face but for the price i would buy it again.
Kathryn F.
Weidman, MI
I've used this for years and I love it! It really does help to control blemishes and black heads. I use it a couple times a week depending on how dry my skin is. I have pretty sensitive skin and this does not irritate at all. Smells great and works wonders!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.