St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Best scrub I’ve ever used really refreshes your skin it’s between gentle and harsh depending on your skin type and after use I would moisturize your skin. I really recommend this product .
I used to love it but then realized it was too rough for my skin and left my skin looking patchy all the time. I would recommend only using it once or twice a week..
I went to my dermatologist and she couldn't swear off of this stuff more. She explained and showed me with pictures how this product tears and rips the skin, and how any bacteria in pores is essentially spread all across the skin, creating more of a problem.
I've used this since high school and have always liked it but recent articles have indicated that this is actually harmful for your skin, so I've stopped using it. It's a shame because I actually did enjoy this product.
This stuff is great for exfoliating since it leaves my skin smooth and soft, but it didn't seem to do anything for my acne which was kind of disappointing. I was definitely left with a clean feeling afterwards, though.
I have been using this scrub for years now and I highly recommend it. Makes my skin look and feel fabulous. It should not be used as part of a daily regimen though.
This face rub feels really nice while washing your skin. Once you rinse off the face rub I have notice there still a little bit of makeup on your face. I recommend you washing your face first then using the face scrub
I've only used this product once, but it smells fantastic and really left my face feeling smooth and clean! I would recommend this product and use it again for sure.
It works well for the first few weeks but then starts to loss its effectiveness. It is to rough for certain parts of the face but for the price i would buy it again.
I've used this for years and I love it! It really does help to control blemishes and black heads. I use it a couple times a week depending on how dry my skin is. I have pretty sensitive skin and this does not irritate at all. Smells great and works wonders!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos