BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Priscilla B.
Stafford , VA
I like this product because it leaves my skin clean and soft. The smell is a plus! I have been using it for about a month and think I will definitely get another one.
kry O.
Nice soft exfoliant. It has a good smell and makes your face feel clean. Don't rub to hard, my face is sensitive so I rub lightly. It leaves my skin clean and clear!
Callie B.
Personally, I love this product but there are such terrible accusations about it being harmful for your skin that it almost scares me. I use this a few times a month.
Summer T.
Pocono Lake, PA
I have tired many blemish scrubs but this one tops them all. Is very active and I love how it feels my face feeling renewed each time I use it. Definitely recommend!
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I have used this product since I was in High School.
I use it a couple times a week. It does help control black heads. It exfoliates without leaving my skin dry and flaky.
Catie D.
Saint Louis, MO
I have purchased this scrub multiple times. I have sensitive skin, and use the scrub several times a week, not each night. It's somewhat harsh, but I enjoy the smell and my face does feel very clean after using it.
Shannon K.
Brentwood, CA
I've been using this stuff since I was a kid and love it as much now as I ever did. It seriously smells good enough to eat and really does the job of exfoliating my face and keeping my pores clean and clear of blackheads!
Brittany A.
Huntsville, AL
Smells great & works effectively. Removes oil/shine, but definitely needs to be used several times per week to get the best outcome. Very good for the price as well.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS STUFF, BUT ON A DAILY USE? NO. I PERSONALLY DO NOT LIKE TO EXFOLIATE EVERY DAY. A LIGHT EXFOLIATION WITH A WASHCLOTH OR SOMETHING FINE, BUT ST IVES IS KIND OF TOO ROUGH FOR EVERYDAY USE. IT DOES HOWEVER WORK.
Julia L.
This stuff is great for exfoliating since it leaves my skin smooth and soft, but it didn't seem to do anything for my acne which was kind of disappointing. I was definitely left with a clean feeling afterwards, though.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.