BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Melissa S.
croghan, NY
My sister left this in my shower one day while she was up for a visit so i decided to try it. Smell is horrible! Once you get past the smell it works great and i have used it more than once.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I have always like St. Ives. This is a great facial scrub. I wouldn't recommend to use it to often due to it could irritate your skin with the sand feeling stuff in it.
Ashley D.
I used this thinking it would help the acne I had. I used it for a week with no change. I forgot to use it two days in a row and then my acne got worse. Disappointing.
Cassandra J.
Lk Cormorant, MS
Oh! I love facial scrubs and this one by far takes the cake! I enjoy the medicated one the best! There's no other feeling better than a smooth clean face and I love it!
Michelle  M.
Holliston, MA
This is the only scrub I use! It enough to exfoliate but not to harsh either. I use it once or twice a week and then a face mask after. St Ives products are fabulous!
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a scrub, so I use it as a scrub. I like how the substance lets me scrub my face. (LOL)
I would rinse it off after and I'd feel fresh and clean, but sometimes dries up my face.
The apricot, though, isn't strong but faint so the smell is not a problem.
Samantha F.
This is my favorite face wash,scrub, exfolliant, everything! I used to have terrible skin. Dry and then oily dark spots and skin discolleration. St Ives apricot scrub has changed my life. Use twice a day and use moisturizer and you will see a huge difference!!
Stephanie G.
I love how well this product works and the fact that it's affordable! I typically use facial scrubs instead of normal cleansers and this is definitely one of my faves!
Carolyn K.
Flat Rock, MI
I got this scrub and was really looking forward to incorporating it into my daily beauty routine. It smelled delicious, but after using it a few times, I realized it wasn't really working. It didn't work well with my skin.
Dear N.
I love to use this in the shower on my skin and I feel so clean afterwards and from time to time I've used this in my hair too. FYI, just make sure to rinse very well.!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.