St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my favorite face wash,scrub, exfolliant, everything! I used to have terrible skin. Dry and then oily dark spots and skin discolleration. St Ives apricot scrub has changed my life. Use twice a day and use moisturizer and you will see a huge difference!!
If you have sensitive or oily skin I do not recommend this product. It will make the skin irritated and may breakout with acne. However with dry skin, every one in a while it's a good product
With someone who has oily skin, I am very Leary of putting anything on my face. This cleanser makes me feel like my face is actually getting clean and my poor unplugged with the micro beads.
This product is great and it really exfoliates your face! the price is cheap but it truly does have a great quality! It doesn't take a lot to make the effects work. really gentle on the skin.
I absolutely love this! I've been using it for a month now and it did not disappoint. I loved the smell and how smooth it made my skin feel. It was so cheap, I was amazed by the results.
This fave scrub helps clear blackheads and other blemishes! I used this about every other day and my face stayed nice snd clear! Definitely a must have facial product with a reasonable price!!
I used it for a long time and i have loved it. It always leave my skin feeling amazing. It really feels like it get all the dead skin of, and my boyfriend has even made comment about my face.
St. Ives blemish control apricot scrub is a Good facial scrub. It removes my makeup and leaves my face nice n soft. The smell is also not bad. The packaging is nice. I think it is effective
I use this product once or twice a week when I want to properly exfoliate my skin, it leaves it smooth without much irritation though moisturizer afterwards is a must!
I found the scrub to be a little too abrasive, but it resulted in very soft skin. The smell was nice, and I only apply it in the shower because the exfoliating beads in it get a little messy. I got this in the campus voxbox, but I would buy it again at the store.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos