BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Samantha F.
This is my favorite face wash,scrub, exfolliant, everything! I used to have terrible skin. Dry and then oily dark spots and skin discolleration. St Ives apricot scrub has changed my life. Use twice a day and use moisturizer and you will see a huge difference!!
Colette
If you have sensitive or oily skin I do not recommend this product. It will make the skin irritated and may breakout with acne. However with dry skin, every one in a while it's a good product
Amanda S.
Boerne, TX
With someone who has oily skin, I am very Leary of putting anything on my face. This cleanser makes me feel like my face is actually getting clean and my poor unplugged with the micro beads.
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
This product is great and it really exfoliates your face! the price is cheap but it truly does have a great quality! It doesn't take a lot to make the effects work. really gentle on the skin.
Paula B.
I absolutely love this! I've been using it for a month now and it did not disappoint. I loved the smell and how smooth it made my skin feel. It was so cheap, I was amazed by the results.
Lindsey M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This fave scrub helps clear blackheads and other blemishes! I used this about every other day and my face stayed nice snd clear! Definitely a must have facial product with a reasonable price!!
Christina K.
Catawba, VA
I used it for a long time and i have loved it. It always leave my skin feeling amazing. It really feels like it get all the dead skin of, and my boyfriend has even made comment about my face.
Ilea F.
St. Ives blemish control apricot scrub is a Good facial scrub. It removes my makeup and leaves my face nice n soft. The smell is also not bad. The packaging is nice. I think it is effective
Danka M.
I use this product once or twice a week when I want to properly exfoliate my skin, it leaves it smooth without much irritation though moisturizer afterwards is a must!
Amanda D.
Baltimore, MD
I found the scrub to be a little too abrasive, but it resulted in very soft skin. The smell was nice, and I only apply it in the shower because the exfoliating beads in it get a little messy. I got this in the campus voxbox, but I would buy it again at the store.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.