St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
When I was younger I loved this stuff! However trying it again recently I was not really impressed. It still smells great but the exfoliations are rough and don't feel too nice on your skin.
That's what you'll get if you use this product. I've used this product since I was in High School along with Noxzema Cream Cleanser, and I've had a total of 3 zits my entire life. It removes the top layer of dead skin revealing the beautiful, fresh skin beneath.
I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now and so far sooo good! I really like it alot. I tried a lot of products in the past and only a few seem to work I also love the smell of it!
I found the scrub to be a little too abrasive, but it resulted in very soft skin. The smell was nice, and I only apply it in the shower because the exfoliating beads in it get a little messy. I got this in the campus voxbox, but I would buy it again at the store.
It's kind of a rough exfoliant. I personally prefer the smoothr bubbles for exfoliation. I like the smell, but it's thick a you really have to rinse your face a lot to get it off unless you're carefully using a thin layer.
I have used St. Ives Apricot scrub for years! Love this product so much! It sluffs away dead skin to give the skin underneath the dewy glow every woman is looking for!
This is my go to face wash, it successfully can remove all of my makeup with out being to harsh on my sensitive skin. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft after use.
I've always used st Ives products but when they came out with this one I was hooked. I've bad acne during and after pregnancies this stuff helped my skin out immensely.
St. Ives always gets all of the hard to reach makeup off of my face and leaves me smelling of yummy apricots! love the how the grainy scrub makes my face super smooth!
I used this thinking it would help the acne I had. I used it for a week with no change. I forgot to use it two days in a row and then my acne got worse. Disappointing.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos