St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is the best face scrub I've used so far. I use this everyday and i love the little beads that are in it, which makes my face feel like its been cleaned properly
St. Ives always gets all of the hard to reach makeup off of my face and leaves me smelling of yummy apricots! love the how the grainy scrub makes my face super smooth!
If I were to use any scrub it would be this one! I am not big into exfoliating but this scrub isn't to harsh and feels good against the skin. Also, the smell is great!
I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now and so far sooo good! I really like it alot. I tried a lot of products in the past and only a few seem to work I also love the smell of it!
Generally I find that I cannot use any type of facial cleansing products, because they'll break my skin out worse than before I started using the product. This scrub is amazing for me, after you're done your skin is super soft and my skin started clearing up after a few washes. Everyone's skin type is different, so I recommend trying a trial size of it first. Love this though.
When I was younger I loved this stuff! However trying it again recently I was not really impressed. It still smells great but the exfoliations are rough and don't feel too nice on your skin.
I've been using the off brand version of this product and love it, one day I decided to splurge and buy this brand and it works the same except for this brand dries my face out extremely bad.
It's kind of a rough exfoliant. I personally prefer the smoothr bubbles for exfoliation. I like the smell, but it's thick a you really have to rinse your face a lot to get it off unless you're carefully using a thin layer.
Absolutely love St Ives. It's so gentle and really works. I used this a lot for my sore skin while I was pregnant. I also get relief from my psoriasis when using this. St Ives is a miracle.
Always makes my skin silky smooth. Love using this product when I am having a bad week with breakouts and blackheads and clears it all up. Easy on the check book too!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos