BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Emma P.
When I was first trying out this product I really wanted a good exfoliater. This product proved to meet my expectations, was very easy to use, and wasn’t very messy to use as some of my others have been. I purchase this product every 3/4 weeks, so very good use. I would say it definitely keeps my acne at bay because it used to be borderline cystic before I really got into skincare. The reason I only give it 4/5 stars is because although it exfoliates my skin well (I have oily/sensitive/normal skin type) I still feel like I need to use some other kind of product to complete my acne fighting routine. Overall I believe anyone looking for a deep clean every couple of days would really appreciate this product. Also don’t overuse as it may irritate or make skin dry.
Kaytlin A.
I started using this product and was super excited but after each use my face would be extremely red and splotchy. I would get red welts and they would itch like crazy.
Latisse C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this cleanser for years! I love the gentle exfoliation that offers deep cleaning without feeling overly abrasive. It always leaves my skin smooth and glowing!
Katie R.
Louisville
I love this scrub. It is not too harsh or rough on your skin. It’s also really nice to have a scrub that helps fight acne too. This is a great product at a great price!
Ashley J.
Olive Hill, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite scrub it leaves my face so soft my only complaint is that it leaves little white beads all over my face and it is nearly impossible to get off
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
Many people have said this doesn’t work for them but personally it’s good. It’s not amazing or anything but it sure does minimizes pores and blemishes.
I’d recommend:)
Angi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this product since I was a teenager in high school. It always works it’s always reliable and I will probably continue using it for the rest of my life.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I do not really like this but it’s very cheap and affordable. It’s just like it does nothing to your skin. Seems as if it doesn’t even clean your skin. It’s like gritty nothing.
theresa c.
rochester
I really enjoy the scrub, it really leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.  The product was worth the price and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Syd P.
Athens
I love this scrub! It’s gentle enough to use more than once a week and exfoliates without drying my skin out too much. I love using it when I have used a lot of makeup
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.