St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
When I was first trying out this product I really wanted a good exfoliater. This product proved to meet my expectations, was very easy to use, and wasn’t very messy to use as some of my others have been. I purchase this product every 3/4 weeks, so very good use. I would say it definitely keeps my acne at bay because it used to be borderline cystic before I really got into skincare. The reason I only give it 4/5 stars is because although it exfoliates my skin well (I have oily/sensitive/normal skin type) I still feel like I need to use some other kind of product to complete my acne fighting routine. Overall I believe anyone looking for a deep clean every couple of days would really appreciate this product. Also don’t overuse as it may irritate or make skin dry.
I started using this product and was super excited but after each use my face would be extremely red and splotchy. I would get red welts and they would itch like crazy.
I've used this cleanser for years! I love the gentle exfoliation that offers deep cleaning without feeling overly abrasive. It always leaves my skin smooth and glowing!
I love this scrub. It is not too harsh or rough on your skin. It’s also really nice to have a scrub that helps fight acne too. This is a great product at a great price!
This is one of my favorite scrub it leaves my face so soft my only complaint is that it leaves little white beads all over my face and it is nearly impossible to get off
Many people have said this doesn’t work for them but personally it’s good. It’s not amazing or anything but it sure does minimizes pores and blemishes.
I have been using this product since I was a teenager in high school. It always works it’s always reliable and I will probably continue using it for the rest of my life.
I do not really like this but it’s very cheap and affordable. It’s just like it does nothing to your skin. Seems as if it doesn’t even clean your skin. It’s like gritty nothing.
I really enjoy the scrub, it really leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. The product was worth the price and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
I love this scrub! It’s gentle enough to use more than once a week and exfoliates without drying my skin out too much. I love using it when I have used a lot of makeup
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos