BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Austi W.
Columbus, OH
With my combination skin I really needed something that would scrub off the dry skin and keep my skin oil free.

I have been using this scrub everyday for the past 7 years. It keeps my skin clean. clear and refreshing.
Emily G.
This is the face wash I always buy! Low price and great product. I love it. It makes my face soft & clear. Also isn't rough on the skin at all. Definitely a must buy!
Justine C.
Ellenville, NY
I use this scrub every few days to help get rid of those dead dry skin cells. Helps my skin looks brighter, clearer and more healthy. Only con is that its a little tricky to rinse it all off.
Samantha S.
Westford, MA
I've had a lot of success with this. I'm not one who has a lot of acne but it really keeps my skin smooth and gets rid of those problem pimples I get once and a while.
Harley S.
Beachwood, OH
This scrub is AMAZING! I've been using it for years and it never disappoints. It's very exfoliating and cleans dirt out of the skin really well. Very nourishing and moisturizing as well.
Sherry W.
Belleville, IL
This product helps with blemishes. It doesn't seem to dry out my skin like some other products. I like how it has 100% natural exfoliants.The apricot smell is nice too
Lesly W.
Seattle, WA
I love to use this to exfoliate my face every night. It removes all surface oil and dirt. I'm in love with the smell too! Although the beads can be harsh, it still works on sensitive screen.
Lindsay S.
fair oaks, ca
My roommate in college RAVED about this product all the time, and I finally bought it (because I was out of my regular stuff) and fell in love the first time I used it. It is great for all over your body, not only your face.
Reyna D.
Has kept big blemishes away, always leaves my skin feeling soft and new. Smells great and really easy to apply. Easily met my expectations. Exfoliates well and does not hurt. Highly recommend.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
I use this everyday in the morning and at night and it has improved my skin tremendously! I would recommend it to anyone who wants there skin to feel clean and smooth!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.