BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Diana B.
El Paso, TX
This is a wonderful product. Makes your skin feel so smooth and soft afterwards.. smells great as well! I don't think I have ever tried a St Ives product I didn't like.
Sydney S.
St. Ives always gets all of the hard to reach makeup off of my face and leaves me smelling of yummy apricots! love the how the grainy scrub makes my face super smooth!
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
A scrub that I use consistently! The scrubbing beads can be a little rough On sensitive skin, but I like the smell- it's not overwhelmingly fragrant, soapy, or acidic.
Katrina L.
It's kind of a rough exfoliant. I personally prefer the smoothr bubbles for exfoliation. I like the smell, but it's thick a you really have to rinse your face a lot to get it off unless you're carefully using a thin layer.
Lauren B.
Weehawken, NJ
I love the scent, texture, and how it makes my skin feel so soft! I don't like things that are overly scented, and this isn't! Also, it helps with acne prone skin. Really works and gentle enough on the skin to use every day!
Nikki F.
I like most of the St. Ives products. This scrub was a bit harsh for my skin type but I use it 2-3 times a week after an intense work out or day to get deep down into my pores. Always have had great results and no redness.
Ashley D.
I used this thinking it would help the acne I had. I used it for a week with no change. I forgot to use it two days in a row and then my acne got worse. Disappointing.
Blanca A.
Los Angeled, CA
I really like how effective this exfoliant is for my face. I don't use it daily, only because my skin can be sensitive so I want to avoid being too abrasive on my skin.
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
This scrub 7 layers of my skin off

it took me a few years for my skin to go back to normal

this thinned my skin for years and I'm now scared for life

this is more abrasive than some of the footscrubs in the market!!!
Alyssa E.
My skin is usually oily by the end of the day when I go to wash it. After using this scrub, it smells good and it makes my skin feel fresh and moisturizer-not greasy.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.