St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love to use this to exfoliate my face every night. It removes all surface oil and dirt. I'm in love with the smell too! Although the beads can be harsh, it still works on sensitive screen.
After using this product, it not only took away some dry skin already there, but left my pores looking big and dried my skin out more. Otherwise, for a few hours, makes skin feel very clean.
This is one of the best scrubs to remove blackheads and any dry skin but it is very abrasive so if you have really sensitive skin don't use it more then 2 times a week.
This is a great scrub to use about once or twice per week. It's super rough and the exfoliators are very large and scratchy. This scrub can be drying, so make sure to use a good moisturizer!
Crazy how adding this to my morning routine added a boost of radiance to my face! the gentle exfoliating makes my face glow, most days i don't even have to wear makeup!
Love the way it makes your skin feels after using it. It feels like baby skin. Also you feel so fresh and your skin can breath. It is also very good to use if you have a sun burn and when you skin starts peeling, you can use this and all dead skin will be gone.
I use this scrub every few days to help get rid of those dead dry skin cells. Helps my skin looks brighter, clearer and more healthy. Only con is that its a little tricky to rinse it all off.
I used it for a long time and i have loved it. It always leave my skin feeling amazing. It really feels like it get all the dead skin of, and my boyfriend has even made comment about my face.
This scrub isn't as harsh as other scrubs. It's smooth enough to use every other day if needed. Only problem with this scrub is the amount you have to actually squeeze out to cover the face.
Apricot is such a fresh smell also this face wash will not dry out my skin. i had my inlaws use it and they love st.ives,they have a really good product going on there
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos