BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
This is my favorite face wash for lots of reasons: It's natural. The scrubbiness isn't too harsh. The smell is great. It doesn't dry out my skin. It's reasonably priced.
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
I really like this scrub but I feel like its a little harsh on my skin. That's why I try to use very little pressure when I use it. Other than that its a great product!
Melody S.
Love this product. I always use it in the shower to exfoliate! It works wonders on my face-I have combination skin, and I feel like it really helps keep acne in check.
Teashely H.
Love this scrub it has to be my favorite. It really works well on my combination skin, I have very oily skin but I get dry spots and this helps me control my shine and keep my pores clean.
Traci A.
This scrub is one of my favorite facial scrubs. You can just get it at the drug store for cheap and it is one of the best. It is better that some of the expensive ones. I like the feel of this on my face and the smell.
Justine C.
Ellenville, NY
I use this scrub every few days to help get rid of those dead dry skin cells. Helps my skin looks brighter, clearer and more healthy. Only con is that its a little tricky to rinse it all off.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Used this for years! This can be too harsh if you have dry skin but works well if you use only one time per week. The squeeze tube packaging is convenient and the price and availability is good.
Austi W.
Columbus, OH
With my combination skin I really needed something that would scrub off the dry skin and keep my skin oil free.

I have been using this scrub everyday for the past 7 years. It keeps my skin clean. clear and refreshing.
Robyn W.
Love this scrub alot! It feels great when I am using it and it always leaves my skin feeling great. I have repurched this product multiple times and I am still in love.
Joanna C.
Providence, RI
I love this apricot scrub, but I usually always get the Up and Up (target brand) Apricot scrub because it's cheaper and I can use my Target redcard for an extra 5% off.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.