St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
When I was younger I loved this stuff! However trying it again recently I was not really impressed. It still smells great but the exfoliations are rough and don't feel too nice on your skin.
My skin is sensitive so i cant use harsh products i tried this out thinking it was ganna feel amazing but it just felt as if i were washing my face with lotion. ... :(
This is my go to face wash, it successfully can remove all of my makeup with out being to harsh on my sensitive skin. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft after use.
I've been using this line of skin care for a few years and I've never been disappointed! My face always feels fresh and clean after each use!It's definitely my go-to !
I like most of the St. Ives products. This scrub was a bit harsh for my skin type but I use it 2-3 times a week after an intense work out or day to get deep down into my pores. Always have had great results and no redness.
This is my favorite cleanser of all time! I have acne-prone skin and I use this every day after washing with a water-light cleanser. It keeps my skin dewy and soft; there's a real difference in the blackheads and blemishes immediately. Love this stuff.
I have used this product since I was a teenager! That's a long time ago! It helps remove dead skin cells and cleanses your pores. Your skin will feel so soft after your first use!
I use this product once or twice a week when I want to properly exfoliate my skin, it leaves it smooth without much irritation though moisturizer afterwards is a must!
It's kind of a rough exfoliant. I personally prefer the smoothr bubbles for exfoliation. I like the smell, but it's thick a you really have to rinse your face a lot to get it off unless you're carefully using a thin layer.
The apricot scrub is one product that I always have at home. I bought this product from target. It is a good exfoliant without being too harsh and drying out your skin. I have been using this a few times a week for years and it has worked well for me.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos