BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
When I was younger I loved this stuff! However trying it again recently I was not really impressed. It still smells great but the exfoliations are rough and don't feel too nice on your skin.
adilene B.
Chino, CA
My skin is sensitive so i cant use harsh products i tried this out thinking it was ganna feel amazing but it just felt as if i were washing my face with lotion. ... :(
Nicole S.
Staten Island, NY
This is my go to face wash, it successfully can remove all of my makeup with out being to harsh on my sensitive skin. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft after use.
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this line of skin care for a few years and I've never been disappointed! My face always feels fresh and clean after each use!It's definitely my go-to !
Nikki F.
I like most of the St. Ives products. This scrub was a bit harsh for my skin type but I use it 2-3 times a week after an intense work out or day to get deep down into my pores. Always have had great results and no redness.
Muse M.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my favorite cleanser of all time! I have acne-prone skin and I use this every day after washing with a water-light cleanser. It keeps my skin dewy and soft; there's a real difference in the blackheads and blemishes immediately. Love this stuff.
Jamie E.
Harkers Is, NC
I have used this product since I was a teenager! That's a long time ago! It helps remove dead skin cells and cleanses your pores. Your skin will feel so soft after your first use!
Danka M.
I use this product once or twice a week when I want to properly exfoliate my skin, it leaves it smooth without much irritation though moisturizer afterwards is a must!
Katrina L.
It's kind of a rough exfoliant. I personally prefer the smoothr bubbles for exfoliation. I like the smell, but it's thick a you really have to rinse your face a lot to get it off unless you're carefully using a thin layer.
Priya S.
Erie, PA
The apricot scrub is one product that I always have at home. I bought this product from target. It is a good exfoliant without being too harsh and drying out your skin. I have been using this a few times a week for years and it has worked well for me.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.