BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kathryn C.
Augusta, GA
My husband and I both use this product. Me for my chin and nose, him for his neck after he shaves. Leaves you feeling extra clean, but will dry your skin out if instructions aren't followed.
Lindsay L.
Tempe, AZ
This is a great scrub! It is natural and non-irritating on my sensitive skin. It also seems to help prevent acne. I use it on my face about 3 times a week in the shower.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this item complimentary to test and review. This product is awesome it leaves your skin feeling super soft. Smells super good, and helps a lot with blemishes.
Chrystal B.
Victorville, CA
I Love this product. I use this product twice a day. In once in the morning and once at night. It keep my face pimple free. It make my face nice and clear. I love how the little beads Go deep down in my pores. I think if you want clear skin, I recommend this product
debra w.
phila, PA
While this is a great product for the young as you get older it is hard on your skin so once you are in you 30s you cant use this because it makes your skin red at times
Lindsay  L.
Cumberland, RI
I have used this for about 7 years now and I won't change! It keeps my skin clear and smooth. I don't use it every day but maybe once a week so I'm not over exfoliating.
Katie F.
This scrub was not good for my skin! First of all, it is extremely abrasive and very rough on the skin. It also personally made my skin greasier and worsened my acne. It smells great, but that's about the only positive about it.
Sage H.
Rutland, VT
Never makes my skin dry, I've never had a bad reaction to the product and I have very sensitive skin. It cleans and makes my skin soft and it even smells good, naturally!
Lisa T.
This is not something you should be putting on your skin. The scrub contains tiny, sharp pieces of walnut that create tears in your skin that let bacteria and dirt invade in and that can cause infections later down the line.
Madeline D.
This scrub is really great, especially for the price. The only negative would be sometimes the scrubbers are a little too strong for sensitive skin but overall its great!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.