St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My husband and I both use this product. Me for my chin and nose, him for his neck after he shaves. Leaves you feeling extra clean, but will dry your skin out if instructions aren't followed.
This is a great scrub! It is natural and non-irritating on my sensitive skin. It also seems to help prevent acne. I use it on my face about 3 times a week in the shower.
I received this item complimentary to test and review. This product is awesome it leaves your skin feeling super soft. Smells super good, and helps a lot with blemishes.
I Love this product. I use this product twice a day. In once in the morning and once at night. It keep my face pimple free. It make my face nice and clear. I love how the little beads Go deep down in my pores. I think if you want clear skin, I recommend this product
While this is a great product for the young as you get older it is hard on your skin so once you are in you 30s you cant use this because it makes your skin red at times
I have used this for about 7 years now and I won't change! It keeps my skin clear and smooth. I don't use it every day but maybe once a week so I'm not over exfoliating.
This scrub was not good for my skin! First of all, it is extremely abrasive and very rough on the skin. It also personally made my skin greasier and worsened my acne. It smells great, but that's about the only positive about it.
Never makes my skin dry, I've never had a bad reaction to the product and I have very sensitive skin. It cleans and makes my skin soft and it even smells good, naturally!
This is not something you should be putting on your skin. The scrub contains tiny, sharp pieces of walnut that create tears in your skin that let bacteria and dirt invade in and that can cause infections later down the line.
This scrub is really great, especially for the price. The only negative would be sometimes the scrubbers are a little too strong for sensitive skin but overall its great!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos