St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like St. Ives products. This one I've used several times before but I find that over time it seems to lose its effectiveness and begins to make my face feel dry. I do use other products from this line though.
I love this product . It Always leaves my skin smooth clean and refreshing.i just love the way my face feels. I always look forward to Washing my face with this product
Soft and nurturing even to bad personal hygiene. Truly encompasses the word beauty in a simple application. I use it 3 to 4 times a day just to keep my face blemish free
I keep this in my bag at all times. I love the scent, it's so fresh and very smooth on the skin. I have noticed a difference on my skin since using this product. I would definitely recommend it.
Only exfoliator I use and if you know what I have been through to find just the right products then you will understand it is that good! Just don't press to hard or it can be rough on your skin.
Trying this scrub from my campus vox box was awesome. I love the exfoliating feature because it really worked without being too aggressive. It made my face feel so fresh!
So I use this daily, my mother has used it for years and I got hooked as a teen. There is something about the beadlike texture that makes it feel like its working. It never dries out my skin, it cleans and exfoliates well, better then many over the counter products.
I prefer the tangerine grapefruit scent of this saint Ives scrub because it's softer on your face but the original apricot scrub is good as well just don't like it so rough
I've used this product for years--it's by far the best product I've used for exfoliation. However, I only try to use it once a week as it seems to open up my pores more and allow more blackheads to form. Don't use it too often or it will make acne and blackheads worse!
One of my favorite exfoliating scrubs of all time! Gentle but rough enough to get rid of all the dead skin. Love the smell...never left my skin feeling dry. Great product!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos