St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this scrub. I started using this about a year ago when I needed a scrub. I tried it and it was nice it does not dry out my skin. It leave clean with no irriate.
This product is absolute trash never buy it. I thought it would help with my acne because of the medication that was inside of it but no. All it did was make me breakout more and dry out my face.
I received this item complimentary to test and review. This product is awesome it leaves your skin feeling super soft. Smells super good, and helps a lot with blemishes.
Great product for a great price. I get mine at ULTA so I earn points, plus they often have $ off coupons. I don't recommend using this daily though. Maybe 1-3x per week.
Not a huge fan of this scrub. It's does feel okay the first time you use it to exfoliate but the beads are harsh and the formulas drying. Better for the body for elbows knees and heels rather than the face
I've been using this scrub since I was in high school. It's effective enough to get those stubborn blackheads on your nose. I do feel as though this face wash may be a little too gritty and rough. Not good for every day use, I've noticed it tended to dry my skin out.
My husband and I both use this product. Me for my chin and nose, him for his neck after he shaves. Leaves you feeling extra clean, but will dry your skin out if instructions aren't followed.
My favorite facial scrub. My chin and forehead are oily and I tend to get acne, even at 42 years old. This product really helps if I use it 2 or 3 times a week! Love it!
Love this stuff when my face is breaking out and dry at the same time. I suffer for combo skin so its great at knocking out zits and getting off that nasty first layer.
This is the first face product that I ever used and the only one that has ever worked for me. I love how smooth and clean it leaves my face. The smell is incredible too!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos