BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this scrub. I started using this about a year ago when I needed a scrub. I tried it and it was nice it does not dry out my skin. It leave clean with no irriate.
Grace D.
Huntington Beach, CA
This product is absolute trash never buy it. I thought it would help with my acne because of the medication that was inside of it but no. All it did was make me breakout more and dry out my face.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this item complimentary to test and review. This product is awesome it leaves your skin feeling super soft. Smells super good, and helps a lot with blemishes.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Great product for a great price. I get mine at ULTA so I earn points, plus they often have $ off coupons. I don't recommend using this daily though. Maybe 1-3x per week.
Noor U.
Selden, NY
Not a huge fan of this scrub. It's does feel okay the first time you use it to exfoliate but the beads are harsh and the formulas drying. Better for the body for elbows knees and heels rather than the face
Anais A.
Hollywood, FL
I've been using this scrub since I was in high school. It's effective enough to get those stubborn blackheads on your nose. I do feel as though this face wash may be a little too gritty and rough. Not good for every day use, I've noticed it tended to dry my skin out.
Kathryn C.
Augusta, GA
My husband and I both use this product. Me for my chin and nose, him for his neck after he shaves. Leaves you feeling extra clean, but will dry your skin out if instructions aren't followed.
Dana D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My favorite facial scrub. My chin and forehead are oily and I tend to get acne, even at 42 years old. This product really helps if I use it 2 or 3 times a week! Love it!
Jenny J.
Oakdale, CA
Love this stuff when my face is breaking out and dry at the same time. I suffer for combo skin so its great at knocking out zits and getting off that nasty first layer.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
This is the first face product that I ever used and the only one that has ever worked for me. I love how smooth and clean it leaves my face. The smell is incredible too!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.