BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amy H.
Fergus Falls, MN
This is one of my favorite drugstore facial scubs. It leaves my face soft and feeling really clean while still smelling good and it is a great price tag under 5 dollars!
Theresa N.
Riverdale , GA
Love this product. Not expensive to get and it works well. Love the scent, especially the apricot one. I use this at least twice a week to get the dead skin off my face.
Jordan T.
Pensacola, FL
I prefer the tangerine grapefruit scent of this saint Ives scrub because it's softer on your face but the original apricot scrub is good as well just don't like it so rough
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I recently started using this product a few months after reading about it. I feel like my skin has cleared up majorly after using this product. I would definitely recommend this product and other products of the st Ives brand.
Joy B.
Richmond, VA
The product smells good and is inexpensive, but it is wayyyy too rough to be used on your face. there's a difference in exfoliating and rubbing sharpened pebbles all over your face.

do your face a favor and try something else!
Katie F.
This scrub was not good for my skin! First of all, it is extremely abrasive and very rough on the skin. It also personally made my skin greasier and worsened my acne. It smells great, but that's about the only positive about it.
Keira F.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great, classic exfoliating scrub. I have sensitive skin and I can't use this too frequently but when i need a good scrub at the end of the day, this is a great option!
Shelby C.
Can't even explain how much I love this stuff!! It has a very clean feeling. It doesn't smell really harsh either. I love how it is rough and literally scrapes all the dead skin and dirt off my face. The price is awesome too!
Eleni L.
Everett, PA
The only exfoliator I use. It's gentle and effective! Not too rough on my skin. Doesn't dry me out. If it does dry you out, a little moisturizer takes care of it. I wouldn't recommend using everyday if you have sensitive skin like I do. A few times a week is plenty!
Chrystal B.
Victorville, CA
I Love this product. I use this product twice a day. In once in the morning and once at night. It keep my face pimple free. It make my face nice and clear. I love how the little beads Go deep down in my pores. I think if you want clear skin, I recommend this product
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.