BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole S.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
Very nice. It scrubs away dead skin and leaves my face feeling very smooth. But don't use it too often because it is a rough scrub, but once n a while will do the job.
Julia R.
Plantation, FL
I love the way this product exfoliates my skin. It's deffinetly helped with my blackheads and it's great for using on oily skin. My skin always feel great after using it.
Noor U.
Selden, NY
Not a huge fan of this scrub. It's does feel okay the first time you use it to exfoliate but the beads are harsh and the formulas drying. Better for the body for elbows knees and heels rather than the face
Joy B.
Richmond, VA
The product smells good and is inexpensive, but it is wayyyy too rough to be used on your face. there's a difference in exfoliating and rubbing sharpened pebbles all over your face.

do your face a favor and try something else!
Kathryn C.
Augusta, GA
My husband and I both use this product. Me for my chin and nose, him for his neck after he shaves. Leaves you feeling extra clean, but will dry your skin out if instructions aren't followed.
Katie H.
Fairborn, OH
I love this product! My face feels so soft and refreshed after washing it with St. Ives. I would definitely recommend this product. It works great on my combination skin.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this item complimentary to test and review. This product is awesome it leaves your skin feeling super soft. Smells super good, and helps a lot with blemishes.
Brianna P.
Evanston, IL
Wow, what a bang for the buck! This stuff works about on par with much more expensive brands. Having used a few $20+ exfoliants, I'd always go back and buy this one.
Leilani M.
orangeburg, SC
i suffer from blackheads all over my nose area and i get random blemishes here and there, i noticed that when i use this product it definitely keeps my breakouts low and exfoliates my skin well.
Kashlin K.
Platteville, CO
I used to use this face wash all the time but I noticed it really wasn't doing much? I love the smell and how it feels when you use it but it doesn't help my blackheads at all. Anyone else agree??
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.