St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this face wash! I use it every day and it works wonders. I love how the scrub isn’t smooth, because it helps to exfoliate the skin. It’s also very reasonably lriced
I LOVE THIS, great for An exfoliant, removes black heads and keeps skin soft!! I wouldn’t suggest using everyday but I use mine like 4x a week. Super cheap and inexpensive
I have been using this scrub for years. It is hands down the best I have tried. I do not use it everyday but I do use it at least once a week. It helps my skin stay clear!
I love the smell and the smoothness of my face after using it. I use it three times a week because my face is so sensitive. But, so far no breakouts or allergic reactions.
It is so exfoliating I kinda leaves my face red after but that's probably because I'm getting in there taking the advantage of exfoliating it is also very thick and creamy
I use this in he shower and though it makes me feel cleaner I’m not sure I saw a difference in Black heads? But then again my skin isn’t very troublesome. Smells good too!
This used to be my holy grail facial scrub back home in Denmark, however I did notice that the ones sold in the US are not as effective, hence why I stopped purchasing it.
I’m only not giving this a 5 because it doesn’t give you that really clean feeling and I think it’s cuz it’s a cream. The little scrubby apricot pieces are awesome though.
This is something that I started using a while ago to clear up my skin but I also use it now on a weekly basis as a gentle exfoliater and it has worked wonders for my skin
Has the right amount of grit. Ive noticed that my skin care routine had greatly improved my skin. This has a nice scent and leaves my skin feeling exfoliated but not dry.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos