St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love that this gives me a deep exfoliation. I have combination skin and my dry patches tend to get bad. This helps to remove all of my dry skin. It also does help with keeping my acne down to a minimum when I use it compared to when I was not using this product. I also use the fresh skin one as well and love it just the same as this one. They both leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I first heard about this when I seen a friend using it and then I got curious about it so I bought it and have not regretted the purchase since. I will continue to repurchase this product once I run out of it.
The smell is beautiful! You may have seen Twitter bashing this product a few months ago, but if you use this St. Ive's Apricot Scrub with care and maybe not every day, you'll be completely fine! It really gives a nice glow to the skin and cleans deep too!
Great product for gentle exfoliatation and cleaning. Though it did make my skin a bit dry, took most of my makeup off in one wash. Bought it at my local walmart. Gentle on the face no redness after. Definitely a good buy at a fair price, would buy again.
As an adult who suffers from hormonal acne this scrub has been so great for me! I love using it to exfoliate and the scrub pieces are not too harsh on my skin. Walmart has a store brand that’s similar and a little cheaper, so I pick up that one sometimes.
This is my favorite facial scrub. I love the way it smells and feels on my face. I only use it in the morning, since it does not seem to remove my makeup. It does, however, leave my skin feeling fresh and smooth! Highly recommend... and it’s cheap too!
This face scrub is soo good for people who have acne. Its deep cleans your face and leaves it nice and smooth after u wash it with it. Its easy to use. I got mine at Walmart for less than $4 which is amazing. So its nice and affordable. Would recommend!
This scrub has become a part of my skin care regimen. I use it about 3 times a week because it is a slightly harsh scrub. It helps my pores to stay unclogged so I get less acne. I love that they exfoliants are made of walnut she'll as opposed to plastic because it does not pollute the environment.
Absolutely love apricot scrub! Smells great and leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean! Very affordable, under $4 at Walmart and Target. Only thing I’m not sure of is if you should use every day since it’s more of an exfoliating scrub rather than a cleanser but I’d still recommend this product :)
Who hasn't used the st. Ives apricot cleanser I absolutely love it I've always used this cleanser for years upon and and still to this day will snag this off of the shelf and know exactly what it is that I'm working with this is by far a great product
Okay, so let me just say I LOVE this stuff. I have used this for years and will continue to use this in the future. It is very inexpensive and is sold at most drug stores but is still hands down my favorite facial scrub period, better than any of the other expensive scrubs that I've purchased in the past. The Apricot scrub always leaves my face feeling squeaky clean and refreshed without drying it out and feeling irritated like most scrubs. The smell of the formula is amazing but not overpowering. I would give this product a 5/5. Great formula, great product, would definitely recommend!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos