St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is an amazing scrub! It is definitely my go to whenever my acne prone and oily skin starts acting up. I bought mine at Target for under $5 it smells amazing! I would recommend only using it once a week.
Not a bad product but it wasn't amazing for me as it was for some other people. I like the scrub for exfoliation but I didn't experience any brightening or blemish control.
Love the way it washes everything away and leaves my face feeling so smooth and clean. The one thing i don't like about it is, it doesn't help with making my pores smaller.
I use this face was daily. I love it. I keeps my skin clear and clean. I have been using this for going on 10 years and I wouldn't even consider changing to a new product.
I absolutely love this scrub! It cleans deep into your pores, but is gentle and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend this product to all skin types.
I can not explain, how happy I was when I found this scrub.....the whole skin care. It works the best on my face. I used it for a week and saw results. My face is clear.!!
Great product, and it smells amazing! I love use this for my bacne because it helps exfoliate the tougher skin. St Ives produces great results and I highly recommend! I usually buy this at target.
I enjoy using scrubs but sometimes I found this one to be a bit too harsh with the large granules it has. Now that I am using my clarisonic, I have stopped using St. Ives.
I love this product! I use it everyday, twice a day. It really helped me contain my acne and red bumps. By the way, it smells wonderful and leaves your face feeling soft.
Only exfoliator I use and if you know what I have been through to find just the right products then you will understand it is that good! Just don't press to hard or it can be rough on your skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos