BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Angelica A.
This is an amazing scrub! It is definitely my go to whenever my acne prone and oily skin starts acting up. I bought mine at Target for under $5 it smells amazing! I would recommend only using it once a week.
Michelle H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not a bad product but it wasn't amazing for me as it was for some other people. I like the scrub for exfoliation but I didn't experience any brightening or blemish control.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
Love the way it washes everything away and leaves my face feeling so smooth and clean. The one thing i don't like about it is, it doesn't help with making my pores smaller.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
I use this face was daily. I love it. I keeps my skin clear and clean. I have been using this for going on 10 years and I wouldn't even consider changing to a new product.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
I absolutely love this scrub! It cleans deep into your pores, but is gentle and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend this product to all skin types.
Janell Feb D.
I can not explain, how happy I was when I found this scrub.....the whole skin care. It works the best on my face. I used it for a week and saw results. My face is clear.!!
Veronica M.
Milwaukee
Great product, and it smells amazing! I love use this for my bacne because it helps exfoliate the tougher skin. St Ives produces great results and I highly recommend! I usually buy this at target.
Rhiannon L.
Detroit, MI
I enjoy using scrubs but sometimes I found this one to be a bit too harsh with the large granules it has. Now that I am using my clarisonic, I have stopped using St. Ives.
Mariah C.
Gardena, CA
I love this product! I use it everyday, twice a day. It really helped me contain my acne and red bumps. By the way, it smells wonderful and leaves your face feeling soft.
Tina R.
Southgate, MI
Only exfoliator I use and if you know what I have been through to find just the right products then you will understand it is that good! Just don't press to hard or it can be rough on your skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.