St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like the feeling of the balls exfoliating, but there was just too many...they get in my mouth, up my nose. Not lovely ladies! I could use bar soap for a much cleaner clearer skin unfortunately.
This is a good product for teens who are just starting to get blemishes or people who have few blemishes. It definitely makes your face feel clean and it smells very good.
Don't know about other but as for myself this not only did me bad it made it worse. It dried out my skin. It has a nice scent but who cares for the scent when it's bad on your skin. Do not recommend unless you want dried out skin.
I have been using this scrub since I was a teenager. It has always worked for me and it is inexpensive. It isn't too harsh. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
This product has great tiny beads to help scrub the dirt off your face, but sometimes I feel like it does more harm than leaving your face alone. For example, it doesn't not help control acne, but infact I have found that it almost always makes my pimples worse after I use it.
I've tried lots of different cleansers, scrubs, etc over the years. I often end up buying the St Ives apricot scrub when I need something reliable as it works pretty well and has a nice smell. I don't find it too drying, either.
I use another exfoliating scrub for my face, but I've found that St. Ives Apricot Scrub to be the perfect texture to exfoliate my legs before self-tanner. It's inexpensive and the smell is decent.
Love this product - better than many of the expensive brands I have tried. I use it on my face and during the summer to clean the sunscreen off my body (especially during those long days in the sun). Great price and pleasant smell
Great product, and it smells amazing! I love use this for my bacne because it helps exfoliate the tougher skin. St Ives produces great results and I highly recommend! I usually buy this at target.
This is my absolute favorite face wash it doesn't have too much extra bull crap in it that the other fash washes have. its light on your skin. and makes your skin very soft.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos