BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
kileigh b.
Allendale, MI
I like the feeling of the balls exfoliating, but there was just too many...they get in my mouth, up my nose. Not lovely ladies! I could use bar soap for a much cleaner clearer skin unfortunately.
Brittany H.
Bath, PA
This is a good product for teens who are just starting to get blemishes or people who have few blemishes. It definitely makes your face feel clean and it smells very good.
Ana R.
Mcallen, TX
Don't know about other but as for myself this not only did me bad it made it worse. It dried out my skin. It has a nice scent but who cares for the scent when it's bad on your skin. Do not recommend unless you want dried out skin.
Patricia K.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this scrub since I was a teenager. It has always worked for me and it is inexpensive. It isn't too harsh. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Sruti R.
Newark, NJ
This product has great tiny beads to help scrub the dirt off your face, but sometimes I feel like it does more harm than leaving your face alone. For example, it doesn't not help control acne, but infact I have found that it almost always makes my pimples worse after I use it.
Cassandra C.
I've tried lots of different cleansers, scrubs, etc over the years. I often end up buying the St Ives apricot scrub when I need something reliable as it works pretty well and has a nice smell. I don't find it too drying, either.
Maggie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use another exfoliating scrub for my face, but I've found that St. Ives Apricot Scrub to be the perfect texture to exfoliate my legs before self-tanner. It's inexpensive and the smell is decent.
Jessica S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this product - better than many of the expensive brands I have tried. I use it on my face and during the summer to clean the sunscreen off my body (especially during those long days in the sun). Great price and pleasant smell
Veronica M.
Milwaukee
Great product, and it smells amazing! I love use this for my bacne because it helps exfoliate the tougher skin. St Ives produces great results and I highly recommend! I usually buy this at target.
Stephanie B.
Fort Knox, KY
This is my absolute favorite face wash it doesn't have too much extra bull crap in it that the other fash washes have. its light on your skin. and makes your skin very soft.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.