BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Krystal G.
Lake Butler, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this product and it is very good with exfoliating. I will repurchase. I also like thee fact the the exfoliates are apricots and not microbeads to help with the environment.
Jessica J.
Jacksonville, NC
I used this for a while, it gives you a great scrub and clears your face of
dead and dry skin, however, I do not feel like I am getting a deep down
blemish fighting clean when using this product.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
You can always find this in my drawer of beauty products. I use it about once a week to exfoliate and deep clean. It never irritates my skin, however I would not recommend it for daily use. Love it!
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
I just recently have been using the sensitive skin version of this scrub. I am in love with the scent and it feels really natural. It exfoliates well and I haven't seen any problems with it so far.
Shawna G.
St Clr Shores, MI
I like my face scrub to leave my skin actually feeling scrubbed and fresh...this accomplishes that job. Probably not good for those with sensitive skin, but my skin can tolerate a good exfoliation.
Lyz K.
I've used St. Ives products for approximately 24yrs and have had my husband and children using for about 20yrs. I like each of the products I've purchased, face scrub, peel off mask and the avocado scrub. St. Ives not only provides a quality product, it's also affordable.
Verna S.
Henderson, NV
I enjoy using St Ives, its actually the only facial scrub i use now. I enjoy it because it feels like I'm really scrubbing the dirt off and it leaves my face feeling smooth.
Dina D.
I LOVE this product. I use this several times a week in the shower to remove dead skin from my face and keep my skin clear and beautiful. Leaves my skin feeling soft and keeps those nasty blackheads away! Works great in summer too when you sweat and get clogged pores!
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
I found apricot scrub and it was game over! It leaves my face feeling fresh and new. I love being able to "scrub" the day away. I use it in the shower. Great for feet too!
Carmen T.
Dallas, TX
St Ives blemish and blackhead control work great for me since I have sensitive skin and dry skin it work great and it didn't make my skin any dryer that it already is I just use it once at day every other day and that's all I need it and its worth the money u pay for it
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.