St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this at night to exfoliate after a long day. Its gentle on the skin and leaves you replenished. The packageing is a squeeze tube, so it isn't hard to get out. I would definitely repurchase.
This is a good product for teens who are just starting to get blemishes or people who have few blemishes. It definitely makes your face feel clean and it smells very good.
I'm not one to buy facial products from anywhere except spas, but this is one of the few that actually makes my skin feel more smooth and gets rid of my blackheads. A must-buy!
My face doesn't feel clean unless I'm using this! There are usually store brand versions of this available but they are never as good, they always smell terrible too. This face wash has the perfect texture and a nice clean scent.
The beads on this product feel like you really do take off all of the scum off face. The smell is quite nice also. It's more of a thick cream feel but your face will feel so much cleaner afterwards.
I've tried lots of different cleansers, scrubs, etc over the years. I often end up buying the St Ives apricot scrub when I need something reliable as it works pretty well and has a nice smell. I don't find it too drying, either.
My boyfriend and I use this product every day. It is refreshing and it exfoliates without being too harsh on your skin. My face is always soft afterwards. It doesn't seem to dry my face out either.
You can always find this in my drawer of beauty products. I use it about once a week to exfoliate and deep clean. It never irritates my skin, however I would not recommend it for daily use. Love it!
I have been using this scrub for years and love it! I've tried different facial cleansers and always come back to this one. It makes my face feel soft and controls my acne.
I adore this apricot scrub. I've been using St. Ives for years and I highly recommend it. It smells great, it's affordable, and it leaves my skin feeling incredibly fresh.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos