BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jewel T.
I use this at night to exfoliate after a long day. Its gentle on the skin and leaves you replenished. The packageing is a squeeze tube, so it isn't hard to get out. I would definitely repurchase.
Brittany H.
Bath, PA
This is a good product for teens who are just starting to get blemishes or people who have few blemishes. It definitely makes your face feel clean and it smells very good.
Allie S.
Missoula, MT
I'm not one to buy facial products from anywhere except spas, but this is one of the few that actually makes my skin feel more smooth and gets rid of my blackheads. A must-buy!
Jennifer D.
Boise, ID
My face doesn't feel clean unless I'm using this! There are usually store brand versions of this available but they are never as good, they always smell terrible too. This face wash has the perfect texture and a nice clean scent.
Kari L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The beads on this product feel like you really do take off all of the scum off face. The smell is quite nice also. It's more of a thick cream feel but your face will feel so much cleaner afterwards.
Cassandra C.
I've tried lots of different cleansers, scrubs, etc over the years. I often end up buying the St Ives apricot scrub when I need something reliable as it works pretty well and has a nice smell. I don't find it too drying, either.
Laura t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend and I use this product every day. It is refreshing and it exfoliates without being too harsh on your skin. My face is always soft afterwards. It doesn't seem to dry my face out either.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
You can always find this in my drawer of beauty products. I use it about once a week to exfoliate and deep clean. It never irritates my skin, however I would not recommend it for daily use. Love it!
Jessica B.
Pawtucket, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this scrub for years and love it! I've tried different facial cleansers and always come back to this one. It makes my face feel soft and controls my acne.
Samantha S.
Attleboro, MA
I adore this apricot scrub. I've been using St. Ives for years and I highly recommend it. It smells great, it's affordable, and it leaves my skin feeling incredibly fresh.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.