St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I enjoy using St Ives, its actually the only facial scrub i use now. I enjoy it because it feels like I'm really scrubbing the dirt off and it leaves my face feeling smooth.
Have used several times and I'll admit that this stuff smells amazing, but does it work for me? I did not see a big or small change in the appearance of my skin. Maybe it even dried it out a little.
Don't know about other but as for myself this not only did me bad it made it worse. It dried out my skin. It has a nice scent but who cares for the scent when it's bad on your skin. Do not recommend unless you want dried out skin.
I have been using this scrub for years and I love it, exfoliates wonderfully and smells great without leaving any residue. I will continue to use and recommend this scrub to anyone who will listen.
The thing about scrubs is that the granules in them must be round. St. Ives' granules are triangular... which can cause mini tears in the skin. This product made me break out! It's just not for me.
If you are looking for a new face wash this works very well for delicate skin and for people who often are allergic to makeup products because this lines seems to contain more natural ingredients.
I love the feel of the product and how clean it made my face feel. It has more scrubbing power than most I have used. But it dries my skin out horribly. I also am not a fan of the ingredients list.
I only use this scrub 1x per week for my combo normal/dry skin. It's a great exfoliator and I enjoy it. If I were to use it more than once per week it would cause my skin to be more dry and flake.
I adore this apricot scrub. I've been using St. Ives for years and I highly recommend it. It smells great, it's affordable, and it leaves my skin feeling incredibly fresh.
I have tried many products and this one really works. It leaves your skin clean and refresh. It smells good and not like medicine like most products and it is all natural.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos