BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Verna S.
Henderson, NV
I enjoy using St Ives, its actually the only facial scrub i use now. I enjoy it because it feels like I'm really scrubbing the dirt off and it leaves my face feeling smooth.
glenda h.
Decatur, AL
Have used several times and I'll admit that this stuff smells amazing, but does it work for me? I did not see a big or small change in the appearance of my skin. Maybe it even dried it out a little.
Ana R.
Mcallen, TX
Don't know about other but as for myself this not only did me bad it made it worse. It dried out my skin. It has a nice scent but who cares for the scent when it's bad on your skin. Do not recommend unless you want dried out skin.
Wendi S.
millville, NJ
I have been using this scrub for years and I love it, exfoliates wonderfully and smells great without leaving any residue. I will continue to use and recommend this scrub to anyone who will listen.
Rebecca M.
Charleston, SC
The thing about scrubs is that the granules in them must be round. St. Ives' granules are triangular... which can cause mini tears in the skin. This product made me break out! It's just not for me.
jennifer g.
Revere, MA
If you are looking for a new face wash this works very well for delicate skin and for people who often are allergic to makeup products because this lines seems to contain more natural ingredients.
Amber W.
Spokane, WA
I love the feel of the product and how clean it made my face feel. It has more scrubbing power than most I have used. But it dries my skin out horribly. I also am not a fan of the ingredients list.
Mary D.
Katy, TX
I only use this scrub 1x per week for my combo normal/dry skin. It's a great exfoliator and I enjoy it. If I were to use it more than once per week it would cause my skin to be more dry and flake.
Samantha S.
Attleboro, MA
I adore this apricot scrub. I've been using St. Ives for years and I highly recommend it. It smells great, it's affordable, and it leaves my skin feeling incredibly fresh.
Chantal S.
Hialeah, FL
I have tried many products and this one really works. It leaves your skin clean and refresh. It smells good and not like medicine like most products and it is all natural.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.