St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this scrub regularly 2-3 times a week for years and it never fails me! Any time I stop using it I can tell a huge difference in my skin. I have oily and acne prone skin and this really helps keep my oil under control and my skin smooth and blemish-free.
Love St. Ives products! This one is one of my favorites this scrub has worked for me so much! I've been using it for a while now and still love it! Definitely recommend it!
I have been using this product, or a version of it, for 15 years. My skin is sensitive but this product has never caused me to break out and the clean feeling you get after using it is AWESOME.
Perfect for greasy faces! I use this as my makeup remover and daily cleanser. My face always feels so clean afterward! Not to mention clear of blemishes without overdrying.
Love love love this scrub. Worthy very well with my sensitive skin. Got rid of all my blemishes in 1-2 days. Highly recommend this product if you have very sensitive skin.
I have used this product for nearly 10 years! I can't live without it. I have strayed a time or two and tried something new, but I would break out in a big way. Always end up right back with it.
Best results with consistent use. Exfoliated my dry skin, but can be easy to overuse with dry skin. I did not have more breakouts, but it did not clear tough breakouts. It possibly ends them sooner than they would without anything.
I love this scrub. It works wonders on my acne prone skin. It smells wonderful and it doesn't over drying my skin it makes my skin feel silky smooth my favorite scrub ever!
This facial cleanser kept my face clean and clear of large blemishes through my pregnancy! I wish it had been more effective on my blackheads. It smells wonderful and is a great exfoliant as well!!
St. Ives Apricot is a cult classic, and there is a reason for that--it's cheap, effective, and pleasant to use. Does everything more expensive products do, and does it well. I'd highly recommend it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos