BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jenna P.
I have been using this scrub regularly 2-3 times a week for years and it never fails me! Any time I stop using it I can tell a huge difference in my skin. I have oily and acne prone skin and this really helps keep my oil under control and my skin smooth and blemish-free.
Lupitaa R.
Love St. Ives products! This one is one of my favorites this scrub has worked for me so much! I've been using it for a while now and still love it! Definitely recommend it!
Betsy H.
I have been using this product, or a version of it, for 15 years. My skin is sensitive but this product has never caused me to break out and the clean feeling you get after using it is AWESOME.
Rachel C.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect for greasy faces! I use this as my makeup remover and daily cleanser. My face always feels so clean afterward! Not to mention clear of blemishes without overdrying.
Tamika G.
Stanton, CA
Love love love this scrub. Worthy very well with my sensitive skin. Got rid of all my blemishes in 1-2 days. Highly recommend this product if you have very sensitive skin.
Laura K.
Roscoe, IL
I have used this product for nearly 10 years! I can't live without it. I have strayed a time or two and tried something new, but I would break out in a big way. Always end up right back with it.
Britt K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best results with consistent use. Exfoliated my dry skin, but can be easy to overuse with dry skin. I did not have more breakouts, but it did not clear tough breakouts. It possibly ends them sooner than they would without anything.
Tarnula S.
Magna, UT
I love this scrub. It works wonders on my acne prone skin. It smells wonderful and it doesn't over drying my skin it makes my skin feel silky smooth my favorite scrub ever!
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
This facial cleanser kept my face clean and clear of large blemishes through my pregnancy! I wish it had been more effective on my blackheads. It smells wonderful and is a great exfoliant as well!!
Grace M.
Medford, MA
St. Ives Apricot is a cult classic, and there is a reason for that--it's cheap, effective, and pleasant to use. Does everything more expensive products do, and does it well. I'd highly recommend it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.