St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I got a sample of this over a year ago and i love it. I still have some left-a little bit goes a long way. I don't think it got rid of my acne but it does exfoliate my skin.
I've used St. Ives products for approximately 24yrs and have had my husband and children using for about 20yrs. I like each of the products I've purchased, face scrub, peel off mask and the avocado scrub. St. Ives not only provides a quality product, it's also affordable.
Recently began using this product and my face has never felt and looked so smooth. It exfoliates to perfection. Wish it smelled a tad bit better but overall great product.
Love this product! Most facial scrubs dry my face out but this one doesn't! I love the feel of the exfoliating beads on my face! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.
I have tried this face scrub multiple times and it doesn't do me any justice, I think the beads are to big and harsh, but for some reason I just keep trying to like it.
I have used this product for nearly 10 years! I can't live without it. I have strayed a time or two and tried something new, but I would break out in a big way. Always end up right back with it.
It works very well, makes your skin very smooth. But I guess my face is very sensitive after that I break out. Has anyone ever had that issue? But I still use it anyways.
I'm not one to buy facial products from anywhere except spas, but this is one of the few that actually makes my skin feel more smooth and gets rid of my blackheads. A must-buy!
This is a good product for teens who are just starting to get blemishes or people who have few blemishes. It definitely makes your face feel clean and it smells very good.
Every time i grab this up i have to admit it does help and pretty quickly at that, but as soon as it clears up some of my acne it just stops. Its a good scrub and if you don't have consistantly acne prone skin and you just have minor flare ups this would be perfect for you
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos