BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Stephanie S.
I got a sample of this over a year ago and i love it. I still have some left-a little bit goes a long way. I don't think it got rid of my acne but it does exfoliate my skin.
Lyz K.
I've used St. Ives products for approximately 24yrs and have had my husband and children using for about 20yrs. I like each of the products I've purchased, face scrub, peel off mask and the avocado scrub. St. Ives not only provides a quality product, it's also affordable.
Whitney R.
Recently began using this product and my face has never felt and looked so smooth. It exfoliates to perfection. Wish it smelled a tad bit better but overall great product.
Jamie M.
Clemson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product! Most facial scrubs dry my face out but this one doesn't! I love the feel of the exfoliating beads on my face! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.
Maria G.
Seattle, WA
I have tried this face scrub multiple times and it doesn't do me any justice, I think the beads are to big and harsh, but for some reason I just keep trying to like it.
Laura K.
Roscoe, IL
I have used this product for nearly 10 years! I can't live without it. I have strayed a time or two and tried something new, but I would break out in a big way. Always end up right back with it.
katy d.
Bedford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works very well, makes your skin very smooth. But I guess my face is very sensitive after that I break out. Has anyone ever had that issue? But I still use it anyways.
Allie S.
Missoula, MT
I'm not one to buy facial products from anywhere except spas, but this is one of the few that actually makes my skin feel more smooth and gets rid of my blackheads. A must-buy!
Brittany H.
Bath, PA
This is a good product for teens who are just starting to get blemishes or people who have few blemishes. It definitely makes your face feel clean and it smells very good.
Cristina L.
Oceanside, CA
Every time i grab this up i have to admit it does help and pretty quickly at that, but as soon as it clears up some of my acne it just stops. Its a good scrub and if you don't have consistantly acne prone skin and you just have minor flare ups this would be perfect for you
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.