St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this product! Most facial scrubs dry my face out but this one doesn't! I love the feel of the exfoliating beads on my face! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.
Have used several times and I'll admit that this stuff smells amazing, but does it work for me? I did not see a big or small change in the appearance of my skin. Maybe it even dried it out a little.
I love this! I have been using this for years! I like a stronger exfoliate because it feels utterly amazing. I totes suggest this to someone who doesn't have sensitive skin
I have tried many products and this one really works. It leaves your skin clean and refresh. It smells good and not like medicine like most products and it is all natural.
I do not like this product. The exfoliating beads do not dissolve, so it leaves the beads all over your face. It's also very harsh for my skin. It leaves my skin very dry.
If you are looking for a new face wash this works very well for delicate skin and for people who often are allergic to makeup products because this lines seems to contain more natural ingredients.
This is what i use to get rid of my ache! It is all natural and you don't need moisturizer for after! Leaves your skin soft and smooth! Use it twice daily for amazing results!
Love this stuff! Leaves your skin feeling amazing. Followed up with your favorite moisturizer and it's a dream team for soft smooth skin. I use it all over my body in the shower. Amazing! It's not harsh on your skin and smells great
Too harsh for my skin, as ground up materials are not ideal for sensitive skin. Will definitely be using something smoothr next time since I want to actually heal my breakouts, not irritate them.
I'm in love with St. Ives face scrubs! It's the only facial scrub I use because it leaves your face feeling fresh, smooth and looking great. Trust me, it's amazing stuff!!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos