BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jamie M.
Clemson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product! Most facial scrubs dry my face out but this one doesn't! I love the feel of the exfoliating beads on my face! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.
glenda h.
Decatur, AL
Have used several times and I'll admit that this stuff smells amazing, but does it work for me? I did not see a big or small change in the appearance of my skin. Maybe it even dried it out a little.
Bunga S.
Aurora, CO
I love this! I have been using this for years! I like a stronger exfoliate because it feels utterly amazing. I totes suggest this to someone who doesn't have sensitive skin
Chantal S.
Hialeah, FL
I have tried many products and this one really works. It leaves your skin clean and refresh. It smells good and not like medicine like most products and it is all natural.
Shay W.
I do not like this product. The exfoliating beads do not dissolve, so it leaves the beads all over your face. It's also very harsh for my skin. It leaves my skin very dry.
jennifer g.
Revere, MA
If you are looking for a new face wash this works very well for delicate skin and for people who often are allergic to makeup products because this lines seems to contain more natural ingredients.
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD
This is what i use to get rid of my ache! It is all natural and you don't need moisturizer for after! Leaves your skin soft and smooth! Use it twice daily for amazing results!
Janat F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff! Leaves your skin feeling amazing. Followed up with your favorite moisturizer and it's a dream team for soft smooth skin. I use it all over my body in the shower. Amazing! It's not harsh on your skin and smells great
Beccy E.
Too harsh for my skin, as ground up materials are not ideal for sensitive skin. Will definitely be using something smoothr next time since I want to actually heal my breakouts, not irritate them.
Sophia R.
I'm in love with St. Ives face scrubs! It's the only facial scrub I use because it leaves your face feeling fresh, smooth and looking great. Trust me, it's amazing stuff!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.