St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
As far as exfoliating, this is by far the best thing I've ever used. It isn't for everyone though. It can be extremely harsh for some people or if you use it too often. Use no more than once a week.
This used to be all I used but now go for different things first. It drys out my skin a little too much. I do have one left and use it occasionally with no real complaints.
I freaking love this scrub! It dies wonders for my skin. I have dry and very sensitive skin and have problems with blackheads and this product leaves my skin soft AMD clear
Using this scrub once a day has greatly helped my skin stay clear of blackheads and also has helped reduce pimples. There is a noticeable difference when I do not use this scrub and it's icky!
This is very inexpensive almost all natural and really does the job that needs to get done. It comes in all different scents and even non scentednon I have tried numerous timetable I've liked it alot.
I only used this once and it kinda worked it cleaned my face and made it feel soft but I still had all my blackheads maybe I needed to use it more for it to work but I atoped using it. It smells good though ill try it again and maybe write another review if it works this time
I've been using this product for over 10 years, I've tried higher end exfoliators and have not been happy with their results. This product always leaves my face soft and super smooth. It has never dried out my face or cUsed breakouts. I always keep this handy in my shower!
I use this every morning in the shower and it makes my skin very smooth! Not too sure that it exactly removes blackheads but it definitely makes your skin feel super clean!!
I purchased this a while ago and it broke me out. I wound up with more pimples that I went in with. My skin felt oily and like it had a build up. I wound up throwing it away.
I have been using this scrub for years and I swear by it. I use it once a day after my workout and it makes me skin feel refreshed. After using it my skin looks so flawless.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos