BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
alina r.
Miami , FL
As far as exfoliating, this is by far the best thing I've ever used. It isn't for everyone though. It can be extremely harsh for some people or if you use it too often. Use no more than once a week.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
This used to be all I used but now go for different things first. It drys out my skin a little too much. I do have one left and use it occasionally with no real complaints.
Lina F.
El Paso , TX
I freaking love this scrub! It dies wonders for my skin. I have dry and very sensitive skin and have problems with blackheads and this product leaves my skin soft AMD clear
Rachel T.
Yuma, AZ
Using this scrub once a day has greatly helped my skin stay clear of blackheads and also has helped reduce pimples. There is a noticeable difference when I do not use this scrub and it's icky!
Vanessa A.
Palmdale, CA
This is very inexpensive almost all natural and really does the job that needs to get done. It comes in all different scents and even non scentednon I have tried numerous timetable I've liked it alot.
eileen M.
I only used this once and it kinda worked it cleaned my face and made it feel soft but I still had all my blackheads maybe I needed to use it more for it to work but I atoped using it. It smells good though ill try it again and maybe write another review if it works this time
Jennifer S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I've been using this product for over 10 years, I've tried higher end exfoliators and have not been happy with their results. This product always leaves my face soft and super smooth. It has never dried out my face or cUsed breakouts. I always keep this handy in my shower!
Danielle R.
Forest Hills, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every morning in the shower and it makes my skin very smooth! Not too sure that it exactly removes blackheads but it definitely makes your skin feel super clean!!
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
I purchased this a while ago and it broke me out. I wound up with more pimples that I went in with. My skin felt oily and like it had a build up. I wound up throwing it away.
Nicole A.
Hope Mills, NC
I have been using this scrub for years and I swear by it. I use it once a day after my workout and it makes me skin feel refreshed. After using it my skin looks so flawless.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.