BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ian A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this scrub for years and it's just as good if not better then more expensive brands. Try this before you go wasting money.

The scrub isn't too abrasive so it doesn't leave your skin dry, but still leaves your screen feeling exfoliated.
Vanessa A.
Palmdale, CA
This is very inexpensive almost all natural and really does the job that needs to get done. It comes in all different scents and even non scentednon I have tried numerous timetable I've liked it alot.
Stacey T.
Seattle, WA
Everyone in my house uses this. It makes my skin so smooth and the scent is pretty good too. I have sensitive skin, but this isn't so harsh that it gets irritated at all. I suggest this to everyone!
Marjorie L.
Though this product is definitely great to exfoliate with, i do find myself breaking out when i used this product. I think the ingredients in it might not be all that natural.
Jazelle E.
San Antonio
My favorite face scrub cleanser I have been using this product for years and it has not done me wrong it satisfies my expectations of the product. I Buy at target and it is extremely affordable to buy.
Rachel T.
Yuma, AZ
Using this scrub once a day has greatly helped my skin stay clear of blackheads and also has helped reduce pimples. There is a noticeable difference when I do not use this scrub and it's icky!
Heather D.
Trenton, MI
I Just Love This Product! My Mom Used To Use It, And I Remember Sneaking Into Her Stash Because I Loved The Way It Make My Skin Feel. I Still Feel The Same Today. I Feel So Refreshed After Using This!
Danielle R.
Forest Hills, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every morning in the shower and it makes my skin very smooth! Not too sure that it exactly removes blackheads but it definitely makes your skin feel super clean!!
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
Smells fantastic! One tube lasts a good amount of time. The exfoliating beads are nice and not too hard on my sensitive skin. I like how this brand shows the gentle - harsh scale on the back of the tube.
Lina F.
El Paso , TX
I freaking love this scrub! It dies wonders for my skin. I have dry and very sensitive skin and have problems with blackheads and this product leaves my skin soft AMD clear
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.