St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This St. Ives product is wonderfu..I use it a a full body exfoliant..you Pores get cleaner than using another exfoliant product wich is very good is not priceyand is worth it
I've been using St. Ives for YEARS. I love all of their scrubs, but this one is super effective for helping clear up acne. St. Ives scrubs are a staple in my daily regimen.
This was the first st. Ives product I ever picked up when I was a teenager to help with blemishes and breakouts and I am still using it today to help with my severe adult acne
This scrub is good for exfoliating but doesn't get rid of blackheads. The first few uses it feels good but then my skin dried out and I stop using it and blackheads are back.
I love this face wash. This is perfect for my acne prone skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It doesn't dry out and smell amazing. Great quality for the price.
This product is only supposed to be used 3-4 times a week but honestly, I use it everyday. I have very dry skin and I can handle exfoliating everyday. I don't have problem acne but I do have blackheads. This product leaves my face feeling soft and helps with the blackheads!
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub will always be my favorite face wash! Been using it since I was a teen and it always makes.) my face feel amazing! And it smells yummy!
I LOVE this scrub!! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and it does work in preventing blemishes! I have purchased this product several times and will continue to purchase.
It's one I've gone back to again and again. I have used other products with finer exfoliators and they are nice too, this just happens to find its way back into my bathroom.
I love this scrub! I use it everyday in the shower I love how it scrubs my face and leaves it soft and clean. Plus it's also one of the only scrubs that I'm not allergic too. And I like that it's not super expensive like most scrubs.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos