BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
eva v.
Homestead, FL
This St. Ives product is wonderfu..I use it a a full body exfoliant..you Pores get cleaner than using another exfoliant product wich is very good is not priceyand is worth it
Brandi P.
Covington, GA
I've been using St. Ives for YEARS. I love all of their scrubs, but this one is super effective for helping clear up acne. St. Ives scrubs are a staple in my daily regimen.
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
This was the first st. Ives product I ever picked up when I was a teenager to help with blemishes and breakouts and I am still using it today to help with my severe adult acne
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
This scrub is good for exfoliating but doesn't get rid of blackheads. The first few uses it feels good but then my skin dried out and I stop using it and blackheads are back.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this face wash. This is perfect for my acne prone skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It doesn't dry out and smell amazing. Great quality for the price.
Abby B.
Apollo, PA
This product is only supposed to be used 3-4 times a week but honestly, I use it everyday. I have very dry skin and I can handle exfoliating everyday. I don't have problem acne but I do have blackheads. This product leaves my face feeling soft and helps with the blackheads!
Brittany A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub will always be my favorite face wash! Been using it since I was a teen and it always makes.) my face feel amazing! And it smells yummy!
Stephanie Y.
Henderson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this scrub!! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and it does work in preventing blemishes! I have purchased this product several times and will continue to purchase.
Kristen E.
West Chester, PA
It's one I've gone back to again and again. I have used other products with finer exfoliators and they are nice too, this just happens to find its way back into my bathroom.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this scrub! I use it everyday in the shower I love how it scrubs my face and leaves it soft and clean. Plus it's also one of the only scrubs that I'm not allergic too. And I like that it's not super expensive like most scrubs.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.