St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this product! It helped my oily skin and has a fantastic smell. I do recommend it to girls who struggle with oily skin. Leaves your skin super soft and feeling fresh!
I have used this since I was a teenager. I don’t need to use it every day unless I have a break out. But it works really well. I love how well it exfoliates and it leaves your sling feeling very clean.
Exfoliates my skin right away and rids of any blackheads/breakouts within 1-2 nights, can be a little rough on the skin though I wouldn't recommend using on non problem areas
Who doesn’t love a great inexpensive face scrub that gets the work done? I use this when I feel like my blackheads are taking over my face. Everytime I use this I feel like I have a brand new face haha
I been using this for a couple of months and it has helped me clear my face. I also like the way it smells and it also helped by keeping my face not that oily during the day.
This stuff saved my skin its a scrub but not to ruff for my sensitive skin I have dry red skin and this stuff still helped me a lot I did use a moisturizer everything as well
When I first started using this my face got dry a lot. But now it's amazing! I've been using it religiously for the past year and a half. It really makes your skin smooth!
Definitely the best exfoliating product in my opinion. It's very affordable and works amazing. I use it about 2 to 3 times a week and it leaves my face feeling very refreshed.
I love this product and use it all the time. It is the only product I have found that cleans my oily skin without drying it out. I love how it scrubs my face with the little exfoliators in the cream.
Wouldn't say that it controls my blemishes well, but it's a decent scrub, if a bit rough. I wouldn't recommend for everyday use, especially for anyone with sensitive skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos