St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Using this scrub once a day has greatly helped my skin stay clear of blackheads and also has helped reduce pimples. There is a noticeable difference when I do not use this scrub and it's icky!
Wow. This is a steal! The best pharmacy facial cleanser out there. I occasionally have breakouts and this helps control them. Leaves your face feeling refreshed and renewed.
My daughter & I use this one every morning & night. It leave our face feeling soft, clean, most & health all day & night. We wouldn't use anything else on our face. It doesn't cost a lot which is nice.
This scrub is good for exfoliating but doesn't get rid of blackheads. The first few uses it feels good but then my skin dried out and I stop using it and blackheads are back.
I love love this product! I got it originally because I was going on a trip and it came in travel size, but it worked amazing! It costs like $3 and leaves your skin feeling great!!
I love this product because it exfoliates well and gets some of the black heads out. However, it doesn't get all the blackheads like it said it would. Overall, a good product.
This product is totally awesome. My skin is very silky, fast absorb and leaves your skin smoth. When i bought this product it was for it wonderful scent but then i knew that was it. I won't change it.
The smell of this scrub in invigorating and refreshing!! I love how silky smooth and clean it makes my skin feel without tightness. Keeps my skin clear and looking hydrated!
This scrub is great and always makes my skin feel smooth, doesn't irritate my skin and is very affordable. It was recommended by my dermatologist and I've been using it since.
This product is only supposed to be used 3-4 times a week but honestly, I use it everyday. I have very dry skin and I can handle exfoliating everyday. I don't have problem acne but I do have blackheads. This product leaves my face feeling soft and helps with the blackheads!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos