BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rachel T.
Yuma, AZ
Using this scrub once a day has greatly helped my skin stay clear of blackheads and also has helped reduce pimples. There is a noticeable difference when I do not use this scrub and it's icky!
Charlotte S.
Wow. This is a steal! The best pharmacy facial cleanser out there. I occasionally have breakouts and this helps control them. Leaves your face feeling refreshed and renewed.
michelle h.
Bakersfield, CA
My daughter & I use this one every morning & night. It leave our face feeling soft, clean, most & health all day & night. We wouldn't use anything else on our face. It doesn't cost a lot which is nice.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
This scrub is good for exfoliating but doesn't get rid of blackheads. The first few uses it feels good but then my skin dried out and I stop using it and blackheads are back.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
I love love this product! I got it originally because I was going on a trip and it came in travel size, but it worked amazing! It costs like $3 and leaves your skin feeling great!!
Taylor L.
Casper, WY
I love this product because it exfoliates well and gets some of the black heads out. However, it doesn't get all the blackheads like it said it would. Overall, a good product.
zadahy t.
This product is totally awesome. My skin is very silky, fast absorb and leaves your skin smoth. When i bought this product it was for it wonderful scent but then i knew that was it. I won't change it.
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The smell of this scrub in invigorating and refreshing!! I love how silky smooth and clean it makes my skin feel without tightness. Keeps my skin clear and looking hydrated!
Brisilda D.
St Francis, WI
This scrub is great and always makes my skin feel smooth, doesn't irritate my skin and is very affordable. It was recommended by my dermatologist and I've been using it since.
Abby B.
Apollo, PA
This product is only supposed to be used 3-4 times a week but honestly, I use it everyday. I have very dry skin and I can handle exfoliating everyday. I don't have problem acne but I do have blackheads. This product leaves my face feeling soft and helps with the blackheads!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.