St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My mom introduce me to this product. It has a nice soft scent. My skin feels smooth after afterwards. I use it every other day. The product would last me more than 3 months.
This is the best scrub to use to exfoliate your skin!! This is my holy grail product for sure. It cleared up my face and black heads and just left me feeling fresh and clean!
I don't have blemishes but I use it to exfoliate my skin. Once my skin is washed, it feels so smooth. I highly recommend for people to use whether you have blemishes or not.
I've used this since I was a pre-teen getting acne, and still use it! My mom has used this product also for years and was very happy to see that I received it in my Vox Box.
I have been using St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control for about 1 year - I have my 11 year old also using it because he has oily skin. This product is gently enough for my 11 year old and strong enough for me. Love the price and it is definitely effective against blackheads.
I received this product in my voxbox. I was a little nervous to try a new facial scrub because i didn't want to break out. I was totally wrong! This works so well and leaves my face feeling so smooth!
This is my favorite face scrub. It leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. I don't use it everyday because if can be a little rough but I definitely use it every other day.
Didn't see a huge difference in my skin after working my way through a whole bottle. With my sensitive skin I found the scrub to sometimes be too rough and dry out my face.
I love how smooth and clean my skin feels after using this product. I don't go a day without washing my face with it. Totally recommend it especially if you have dry patches on your nose or forehead.
It's the best. It's my favorite. It's all I've used for the last 5 years or so. I love it! Scrub is just the perfect consistency to get deep in my pores and also be gentle enough to use twice a day
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos