BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
candyz L.
My mom introduce me to this product. It has a nice soft scent. My skin feels smooth after afterwards. I use it every other day. The product would last me more than 3 months.
Madison S.
Cary, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best scrub to use to exfoliate your skin!! This is my holy grail product for sure. It cleared up my face and black heads and just left me feeling fresh and clean!
Melissa M.
I don't have blemishes but I use it to exfoliate my skin. Once my skin is washed, it feels so smooth. I highly recommend for people to use whether you have blemishes or not.
Mikayla U.
Taylor, MI
I've used this since I was a pre-teen getting acne, and still use it! My mom has used this product also for years and was very happy to see that I received it in my Vox Box.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I have been using St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control for about 1 year - I have my 11 year old also using it because he has oily skin. This product is gently enough for my 11 year old and strong enough for me. Love the price and it is definitely effective against blackheads.
Andi Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product in my voxbox. I was a little nervous to try a new facial scrub because i didn't want to break out. I was totally wrong! This works so well and leaves my face feeling so smooth!
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite face scrub. It leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. I don't use it everyday because if can be a little rough but I definitely use it every other day.
Rebecca C.
Ypsilanti, MI
Didn't see a huge difference in my skin after working my way through a whole bottle. With my sensitive skin I found the scrub to sometimes be too rough and dry out my face.
Nahla H.
Homer Glen, IL
I love how smooth and clean my skin feels after using this product. I don't go a day without washing my face with it. Totally recommend it especially if you have dry patches on your nose or forehead.
Kait L.
Keyser, WV
It's the best. It's my favorite. It's all I've used for the last 5 years or so. I love it! Scrub is just the perfect consistency to get deep in my pores and also be gentle enough to use twice a day
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.