St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is good for skin with the occasional pimple, but if you have acne you need to get something stronger, like Clean & Clear or Neutrogena. The smell is really nice though!
I love this product and use it all the time. It is the only product I have found that cleans my oily skin without drying it out. I love how it scrubs my face with the little exfoliators in the cream.
This product didn't work for me. I breakout from stress which leaves some dark spots for weeks. While it didn't have anymore negative effects, I found that Biore's scrub was much more effective and leaves my skin feeling super clean.
I've been using this every other day for about 2 weeks and I've noticed a difference already my face is really starting to clear up. It makes my face feel cleaner than ever.
Best stuff ever!. It smells good and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean and removes all dead and dry skin. I love using this in the shower when all my pores are open. My skin loves this product.
I have never really had terrible acne and I started using this about one year ago. Although I did not see major difference, I like the way it feels on my skin after a long day
This scrub is awesome for clearing out any clogged pores and bumpy skin that can be accumulated throughout the week. It's also great for the body as well! Be sure to use sparingly though, it is very abraisive.
This has been my go to scrub since I was a teenager. The only product that didn't make me breakout after usage. I use it most right after the gym so get rid of the sweat and grime. I also use it on my back and arms to help control any blemishes that might arise. Works wonders.
I have been using this off and on since I was 14 but now that I'm 25 its a good exfoliator but doesn't help my acne or dry skin much..ok for an occasional exfoliator though,
I been using this for a couple of months and it has helped me clear my face. I also like the way it smells and it also helped by keeping my face not that oily during the day.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos