BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
This is good for skin with the occasional pimple, but if you have acne you need to get something stronger, like Clean & Clear or Neutrogena. The smell is really nice though!
Hope B.
Wilmer, AL
I love this product and use it all the time. It is the only product I have found that cleans my oily skin without drying it out. I love how it scrubs my face with the little exfoliators in the cream.
Marjana C.
This product didn't work for me. I breakout from stress which leaves some dark spots for weeks. While it didn't have anymore negative effects, I found that Biore's scrub was much more effective and leaves my skin feeling super clean.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using this every other day for about 2 weeks and I've noticed a difference already my face is really starting to clear up. It makes my face feel cleaner than ever.
Lillian A.
Jacksonville, FL
Best stuff ever!. It smells good and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean and removes all dead and dry skin. I love using this in the shower when all my pores are open. My skin loves this product.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I have never really had terrible acne and I started using this about one year ago. Although I did not see major difference, I like the way it feels on my skin after a long day
Hannah C.
This scrub is awesome for clearing out any clogged pores and bumpy skin that can be accumulated throughout the week. It's also great for the body as well! Be sure to use sparingly though, it is very abraisive.
Lexi P.
This has been my go to scrub since I was a teenager. The only product that didn't make me breakout after usage. I use it most right after the gym so get rid of the sweat and grime. I also use it on my back and arms to help control any blemishes that might arise. Works wonders.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been using this off and on since I was 14 but now that I'm 25 its a good exfoliator but doesn't help my acne or dry skin much..ok for an occasional exfoliator though,
Stephanie D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I been using this for a couple of months and it has helped me clear my face. I also like the way it smells and it also helped by keeping my face not that oily during the day.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.