St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I really recommend this product. It feels really good on my skins and it feels like it really deep cleans the skin. Best of all there's no parabens! Also its very affordable!
I love this scrub for the whole body. It really exfoliates and you can feel it working. My skin is so soft and smooth after I use this and it also feels like it cleanses too. It have a good smell also.
I love this scrub! I use it everyday in the shower I love how it scrubs my face and leaves it soft and clean. Plus it's also one of the only scrubs that I'm not allergic too. And I like that it's not super expensive like most scrubs.
I Have been searching for a blackhead scrub for so long! This is the first on that worked unbelievably. I saw results within one use. It is my goto blackhead scrub. Amazing :)
This was the first st. Ives product I ever picked up when I was a teenager to help with blemishes and breakouts and I am still using it today to help with my severe adult acne
Definitely the best exfoliating product in my opinion. It's very affordable and works amazing. I use it about 2 to 3 times a week and it leaves my face feeling very refreshed.
Cleans and leaves ur face soft I love how the scrub iisn't soo rough like other cleansers u can rub and not feel pain smells awesome and the after feeling wow like a baby's bottom so it does to me :) ♥
I use this every night before bed, really helps wash the day off my face especially when working in the food industry and getting splashed with food and drinks all day! keeps my pores happy an clean!
I've been using St. Ives for YEARS. I love all of their scrubs, but this one is super effective for helping clear up acne. St. Ives scrubs are a staple in my daily regimen.
I have sensitive skin, so I prefer to use St. Ive's Green Tea Scrub instead. This is the first one I tried though, and it did exfoliate well. It just also felt really rough.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos