BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica Argueta A.
Las Vegas, NV
I really recommend this product. It feels really good on my skins and it feels like it really deep cleans the skin. Best of all there's no parabens! Also its very affordable!
Rachel O.
I love this scrub for the whole body. It really exfoliates and you can feel it working. My skin is so soft and smooth after I use this and it also feels like it cleanses too. It have a good smell also.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this scrub! I use it everyday in the shower I love how it scrubs my face and leaves it soft and clean. Plus it's also one of the only scrubs that I'm not allergic too. And I like that it's not super expensive like most scrubs.
Salena N.
Sacramento , CA
I Have been searching for a blackhead scrub for so long! This is the first on that worked unbelievably. I saw results within one use. It is my goto blackhead scrub. Amazing :)
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
This was the first st. Ives product I ever picked up when I was a teenager to help with blemishes and breakouts and I am still using it today to help with my severe adult acne
Jada J.
Southfield, MI
Definitely the best exfoliating product in my opinion. It's very affordable and works amazing. I use it about 2 to 3 times a week and it leaves my face feeling very refreshed.
jennifer b.
North Hills, CA
Cleans and leaves ur face soft I love how the scrub iisn't soo rough like other cleansers u can rub and not feel pain smells awesome and the after feeling wow like a baby's bottom so it does to me :) ♥
Kaylee P.
San Jose, CA
I use this every night before bed, really helps wash the day off my face especially when working in the food industry and getting splashed with food and drinks all day! keeps my pores happy an clean!
Brandi P.
Covington, GA
I've been using St. Ives for YEARS. I love all of their scrubs, but this one is super effective for helping clear up acne. St. Ives scrubs are a staple in my daily regimen.
Jacque M.
Atlanta, GA
I have sensitive skin, so I prefer to use St. Ive's Green Tea Scrub instead. This is the first one I tried though, and it did exfoliate well. It just also felt really rough.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.