St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It's the best. It's my favorite. It's all I've used for the last 5 years or so. I love it! Scrub is just the perfect consistency to get deep in my pores and also be gentle enough to use twice a day
I started using this and I'm am completely in love with it, the scents and the way my face feels after it's just unexplainable it has helped my skin feel so smooth and gentle
I got the voxbox today and I got in the shower and put it on. Then I waited a little and I took it off before I got out and it made my face smooth and it smelled really good
This product is totally awesome. My skin is very silky, fast absorb and leaves your skin smoth. When i bought this product it was for it wonderful scent but then i knew that was it. I won't change it.
This scrub is awesome! It's not to harsh and gets the job done! It works great on the body as well! I use it in the summer the most because I like a deeper clean in the summer
I'm a big fan of this scrub, especially since I can always get a good deal with a coupon and sale. It works well for my skin and it always feels really smooth after I use it.
Who doesn’t love a great inexpensive face scrub that gets the work done? I use this when I feel like my blackheads are taking over my face. Everytime I use this I feel like I have a brand new face haha
My daughter & I use this one every morning & night. It leave our face feeling soft, clean, most & health all day & night. We wouldn't use anything else on our face. It doesn't cost a lot which is nice.
This has always worked great for me! Love using this product when my skin is dry and breaking out it does wonders for my acne and exfoliates so nicely good buy for the price have repurchased many times
This scrub is great and always makes my skin feel smooth, doesn't irritate my skin and is very affordable. It was recommended by my dermatologist and I've been using it since.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos