BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cam x.
I found this product very abrasive and aggresive to my sensitive skin. The "beads" in this product were harsh and left my skin red and irritated. This product is not suited for those with sensitive skin
Anna L.
I just started using this & I can see a big difference. My face is smoothr, clean, and it feels so fresh. It's not as oily as before. Wish I could of known about this earlier!
Lauren L.
Whitewater, WI
I love this stuff! Although it is pretty abrasive, it actually feels like it does its job. I only use it about once a week, but it seems to work. I think it's a pretty good price and sold at Walmart and target which is a great plus.
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
I LOVE ST. IVES!!! It has my skin feeling so clean and that all the dirt is out. The exfoliating factor isn’t too rough due to the fineness of the beads. I use it every night after I take my makeup off.
Christina L.
Great smelling product but unfortunately was pretty rough on my skin. The beads made it feel like I was rubbing sandpaper against my face. I will not be using this product on my sensitive skin ever again.
I have oily skin and this helps a lot! It dose take Tim to get into the texture but I honestly love it! It makes my face feel so clean and fresh! I can have a small pimple one night and after I was my face I wake up and the pimple is almost gone! I totally recommend this product!!!
Lauren V.
Tellico Plains, TN
I love this product. my skin is pron to breakouts and blackheads. I notice such a huge difference in my skin when I do and don't use this product. If I wash my face daily with the scrub, my skin is softer, cleaner and a lot less oily. Which helps tremendously with the break outs!
Nancy A.
Love this scrub. It is terrific blemish control and gently smooths the skin for a soft, clear, lovely complexion. I start to panic when I run low. I am never without this wonderful cleanser in my shower.
AT 🌸.
I love that it's gentle to use everyday and does a great job at exfoliating. The packaging is nice like any other face wash, the price is great and the product is effective. I will buy this product again.
Stephanie D.
Mentor On Lk, OH
I received this product in the Campus Voxbox. I love it! It's soothing, effective, and smells great. Plus it's affordable! This product leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.