St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I found this product very abrasive and aggresive to my sensitive skin. The "beads" in this product were harsh and left my skin red and irritated. This product is not suited for those with sensitive skin
I just started using this & I can see a big difference. My face is smoothr, clean, and it feels so fresh. It's not as oily as before. Wish I could of known about this earlier!
I love this stuff! Although it is pretty abrasive, it actually feels like it does its job. I only use it about once a week, but it seems to work. I think it's a pretty good price and sold at Walmart and target which is a great plus.
I LOVE ST. IVES!!! It has my skin feeling so clean and that all the dirt is out. The exfoliating factor isn’t too rough due to the fineness of the beads. I use it every night after I take my makeup off.
Great smelling product but unfortunately was pretty rough on my skin. The beads made it feel like I was rubbing sandpaper against my face. I will not be using this product on my sensitive skin ever again.
I have oily skin and this helps a lot! It dose take Tim to get into the texture but I honestly love it! It makes my face feel so clean and fresh! I can have a small pimple one night and after I was my face I wake up and the pimple is almost gone! I totally recommend this product!!!
I love this product. my skin is pron to breakouts and blackheads. I notice such a huge difference in my skin when I do and don't use this product. If I wash my face daily with the scrub, my skin is softer, cleaner and a lot less oily. Which helps tremendously with the break outs!
Love this scrub. It is terrific blemish control and gently smooths the skin for a soft, clear, lovely complexion. I start to panic when I run low. I am never without this wonderful cleanser in my shower.
I love that it's gentle to use everyday and does a great job at exfoliating. The packaging is nice like any other face wash, the price is great and the product is effective. I will buy this product again.
I received this product in the Campus Voxbox. I love it! It's soothing, effective, and smells great. Plus it's affordable! This product leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos