St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love St. Ives apricot scrub! It always keeps my skin smooth and soft, and really helps prevent breakouts. Great to use on shoulders and chest too to get extra smooth skin.
I have used this for years. My face always feels soft and smooth after each use. My skin care products go on much better as does my make up. I always have a glow after use. This is a great product!!
I use this almost everyday. So great for your face and body and makes you feel fresh and brand new its takes the dead skin right off I love using it right when I'm done shaving
HOLLLYYY GRAAAIIILLLL product!! honestly never go a day without it, its the perfect amount of exfoliation and never dries my skin out which is amazing!! I've been using this for the past 4 years and will probably never go a day without it until the day i die, truly reccomend
This is a product I repurchased until I realized what it was doing to my skin. It was too harsh of an exfoliant for me. I found that it didn't do much expect essentially scratch my skin and leave it slightly irritated, but not much better.
I guess you can say it works, but only on certain skin type. I've been using this product for a couple of months now and I do see fewer blackheads and blemishes but I'm still looking for a better product!
I have been using this product since I was in my teens. This is an amazing exfoliant. It doesn't irritate your skin like most other exfoliants. The grits are super fine and good enough to use twice a week.
I have used this product for many years and still love it! I have also started my daughter on this product this year and she loves it as well. the product is fabulous especially for the price. I can find it anywhere, at a local Target or Wal-Mart. I highly recommend this product!
I purchase this scrub regularly and love how soft my skin feels. I also like that it takes a more 'natural' approach, but still contains the medication to help clear blemishes.
I used to use this a lot when i was a teen and my skin was oily, but now that I have combination skin it feels a bit harsh. I just use sugar and a clean and clear acne cleanser.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos